Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Now which Running Scared are we talking about? Throw a little age check out and see who catches it. SMILE.

Damn, I'll be honest I've never heard of the Gregory Hines/Billy Crystal one until you just mentioned it haha. Looks like my synopsis still holds up though just from reading the description.
Crime thriller involving a messy drug deal and such. Although I'm guessing Good Time is a LOT closer to the Paul Walker one in tone :lol:

Big ups for puttin me on to it though, I'll check that one out

Robin Williams.gif

Damn, I'll be honest I've never heard of the Gregory Hines/Billy Crystal one until you just mentioned it haha. Looks like my synopsis still holds up though just from reading the description.
Crime thriller involving a messy drug deal and such. Although I'm guessing Good Time is a LOT closer to the Paul Walker one in tone :lol:

Big ups for puttin me on to it though, I'll check that one out
Dude that movie is so good it screams 80's so much. Something about a movie being made in the 80's versus a movie trying to take place in the 80's.

Walked into Birth of the Dragon last night thinking it was about Bruce Lee only to find out it's about one of his students having yellow fever. Enjoyed the fight scenes tho.

Walked into Birth of the Dragon last night thinking it was about Bruce Lee only to find out it's about one of his students having yellow fever. Enjoyed the fight scenes tho.
Read your post and thought...let me see more about this Film.
Steps that follow
1.IMDB
2.watch full preview
3.throw up in my mouth a little bit
4.click on the metascore
5.read RogerEbert.com review. http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/birth-of-the-dragon-2017
6.say outloud to myself, damn Guys that review is a little harsh.
7.realize that review should have been more harsh

just read the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while, an all female adaptation of Lord of the Flies, which completely belies the point

I noticed Ana de Armas is gonna be in a bunch of hyped films lately.

I'm not mad because she's fine af, but how's she getting these roles? Her past work was ehh.

The Sinner :rolleyes I'm going to finish because there are only three episodes left but it's getting boring. Not to mention the constant commercials at the worst plot points..

I noticed Ana de Armas is gonna be in a bunch of hyped films lately.

I'm not mad because she's fine af, but how's she getting these roles? Her past work was ehh.

I follow her on IG just because of her looks. I know nothing about her acting really :lol:

The writers of The Leftovers are some wild people. Watching the second to last episode and president garvey has a penis scanner to the entrance of his bunker.

Not sure where else I should put this, but Norm Macdonald has had some great guests on his show this season

Jerry Seinfeld
David Letterman
Mike Tyson
Sarah Silverman
Dana Carvey
Bobby Lee

Damn, I thought she was gonna kill her in front of her daughter for a sec.

Would've been cold if she killed the daughter too.

I can't believe this general dude literally bent the knee to Camilla after trying to kill her and her husband set him on fire.

Yoooo Camilla straight up dropping government names to the media. She basically snitching.

Last edited:
Should've killed james and camilla. It's funny that epifanio and camilla would hold press conferences and treat the public and media like they're idiots. They talk about the cartel bad guys like everyone doesn't know they're cartel also. You don't get accused of being cartel and drug pushers by accident.

Back
Top Bottom