Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Son In Law was the first movie I ever saw da gawdess Carla Gugino in. Must've watched that movie over a dozen times.

Search Party is a pretty good show on TBS. Whole season on demand and airing this week at 11pm.

Gotta give props to TBS and TNT for stepping their quality game up; People of Earth, Good Behavior, Animal Kingdom, etc.

roll.gif
@ France banning parental tests. They steady embrace that cheating life.
Watching it now -- pretty good so far

Best thanksgiving movies?

?

didnt pop in a charlie brown thanksgiving yesterday but i will today. make it a yearly tradition to watch great pumpking, thanksgiving and christmas charlie brown.

Black Thursday = success.

:pimp:

not bad. i didnt see much i didnt already have so my haul was small. was upset i saw finding dory for 10 when i paid full price a week or so ago :smh:

The fact that Vince Vaughn is known for his talking makes his cameo role in Zoolander, in which he says absolutely nothing, even more awesome.

Man those 3 dollars could've been better spent towards multiple happy meals, or to make paper airplanes, or something.

Who the hell is CP34? :lol:

FF was like 3 dollars, on Blu, easy buy.

Hey, man. I hear you. I own Zookeeper, Paul Blart: Mall Cop and both Grown Ups movies (my son like the Sandler and Kevin James movies). If it costs $5 or less, you watch it once and it's worth it.

Conjuring 2, X-Men Apocalypse, Captain America Civil War, Central Intelligence, Zootopia and Purge Election Year on the cheap from Amazon :smokin

Time out
mean.gif

Pines is legit in my top 10, maybe 5. I thought it got stronger after Gosling/Cooper interacted early on. The score really hits for each scene, and the cinematography was beautiful.
Score was great. Acting was fine too. The storytelling missed for me though.

Don't rush to see Allied :smh: . May be worth an on-t.v. viewing though.
welp...how bad is it?
my lady is dragging me to go see this on sunday. 

Lackluster action despite it being a war-romance. I did enjoy the beginning, but towards the middle when you start to see a disconnect between Pitt and Cotillard, it didn't really reel me in to want to see the end result.

Perhaps they were going for the subtle vibe of decades past, but I could do without seeing it again.

Ended up just getting Sicario, Spotlight, Evil Dead (original), and the Revenant as far as movies go. All for less than $20 8)

Back
Top Bottom