Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Street Outlaws is a friggin adrenaline rush just watching it!
I can't imagine how it must feel inside one of those Cars.

Arrival is sitting at 100% on RT with 68 reviews so far.. I would have seen it regardless, but such positive reviews boosts up the hype for me.

I'm also looking to see Dr. Strange today, just chill and catch a solo movie, it's been awhile.

Yeah I'm hearing Arrival is the best movie of the year (on that entertainment tip).

So I'm more intrigued than I was before.

The Nice Guys 7.1/8

Fantastic movie. Love film noir. This movie was entertaining from beginning to end. Gosling was god damn invincible :lol:

ran thru hands of stone & war dogs ... both were a little formulaic and unnecessary while still being pretty damn enjoyable ... ana de armas is amazing id drink her bathwater

also been ODn on Brit TV w/ black mirror s3, Spotless and People Just Do Nothing, which is quite possibly one of the funniest series ive ever seen

damnit. see the screenings for arrival tomorrow are only at night. wife is taking off tomorrow so we can see a movie in the day while my son is at school. looks like we're seeing dr strtange.

The positive reviews from arrival are quite impressive. Maybe I'll give Amy another chance. :D

Currently watching X-Men: Apocalypse. Really isn't as bad as I had heard from people and expected. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw a preview for another space / sci-fi movie this weekend titles Life. Has Gyllenhaal and ryan reynolds in the cast.

I'll in on Arrival. It's rare that I feel really motivated to catch a movie in the theater, but I feel that way about this. Just looks like it takes the alien invasion flick to another level.

Would mel gibson have a chance to be a candidate next election? He just gotta say stuff about the groups that middle america hates.

Back
Top Bottom