Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I love Amy Adams. She's a great actor and she's sexy as ****.

Way better than Anne Hathway who keeps getting roles.

As for being in a lot of movies I didn't notice. I checked and 3 is a lot in one year on average even for actors in demand but she was and is misused in the DC movies. Its like a bit role. Didn't know she was in Nocturnal Animals (more reason to watch).

Last edited:
Amy Adams is an actual great actress, I guess people just get mad because she's an "it" girl.

Anne Hatheway and Jennifer Lawrence on the other hand.....

Amy Adams is an actual great actress, I guess people just get mad because she's an "it" girl.

Anne Hatheway and Jennifer Lawrence on the other hand.....

Jennifer Lawrence and Miles Teller are the only other actors I've ever disliked in my life.

I like Anne Hathaway bae. It's like people decided she was snobby and all agreed to hate her based on that assumption. You never hear bad stuff about her but it still seems she's disliked.

I like Anne Hathaway bae. It's like people decided she was snobby and all agreed to hate her based on that assumption. You never hear bad stuff about her but it still seems she's disliked.

Anne as Catwoman can have it all

How can you dislike Miles Teller? :lol:

His filmography is so small :lol:

Whiplash and Project X were :pimp:

Didn't see War Dogs

F4 was going to fail regardless

Bleed for this looks :pimp:

How can you dislike Miles Teller? :lol:
He's a bum.

I don't like dude's face or his average acting.

Props to him in Whiplash though. He put in work learning the drums and was serviceable in his role.

The rest of his catalog? Meh.
I love Amy Adams. She's a great actor and she's sexy as ****.

I got words to have with you if you think Adams is sexy as **** but Anna Kendrick is wack
Won't argue about Anna. You aint gonna find me raving about her looks wise.

As far as Amy's sexy *** and her sex appeal see; not the best movie American Hustle, The Master (jerkoff scene), Cruel Intentions 2, CharlieWilson's War, etc.

And she was just plain adorable in Catch Me If You Can.

Don't give me none of that Man of Steel, BvS crap. That's Snyder and his unnecessarily dark, color muted, dim lenses over the camera weak style.

Anne as Catwoman can have it all
Not only do I not care for her acting but she doesn't even look that good.

The random models in that movie looked better than her.

She's like a less appealing Kristen Ritter.

Last edited:
60021965.jpg

Is the show girls still going?

Like new episodes.. and if so who still watches?

waiting for season 7 like next spring but yeah. they announced it ending after 7 or 8 and this was when season 5 just started

Manchester-by-the-Sea-620x348.png

Synopsis: An uncle is forced to take care of his teenage nephew after the boy’s father dies.

Trailer

Why You Should See It: 10 months and nearly two-hundred 2016 films later, there’s still nothing that has impressed me as much as Manchester by the Sea this year. As I said in my full Sundance review, “With his unassuming, quietly affecting films leaving such a distinctly indelible impact long after the credits roll, we may only have three films from Kenneth Lonerganacross sixteen years, but they provide a lifetime’s worth of human experience. His latest, Manchester By the Sea, finds him in the quaint northeastern Massachusetts town as he immaculately constructs a layered, non-linear exploration of the ripple effects of loss and grief.”

Quite frankly the best film I've seen so far this year. Completely wrecked me emotionally at the NYFF.

Highly Recommend everyone to see this when it releases.

PS: Moonlight is a close second for best film of 2016, imo.

Manchester-by-the-Sea-620x348.png

Synopsis: An uncle is forced to take care of his teenage nephew after the boy’s father dies.

Trailer

Why You Should See It: 10 months and nearly two-hundred 2016 films later, there’s still nothing that has impressed me as much as Manchester by the Sea this year. As I said in my full Sundance review, “With his unassuming, quietly affecting films leaving such a distinctly indelible impact long after the credits roll, we may only have three films from Kenneth Lonerganacross sixteen years, but they provide a lifetime’s worth of human experience. His latest, Manchester By the Sea, finds him in the quaint northeastern Massachusetts town as he immaculately constructs a layered, non-linear exploration of the ripple effects of loss and grief.”

Quite frankly the best film I've seen so far this year. Completely wrecked me emotionally at the NYFF.

Highly Recommend everyone to see this when it releases.

PS: Moonlight is a close second for best film of 2016, imo.
Going to see if I can find a showing here

Those 15 films look great.

Definitely interested in the re-emergence of Verhoeven, Gibson, Schrader

Last edited:
Is Mel Gibson rocking that beard for a role or is that his new trying not to look like a racist look?

Back
Top Bottom