Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I need to watch a comedy this weekend. Life just gets me down sometimes :lol:

Will give Neighbors 2 and/or Mike and Bob Need Wedding Dates a try...

Too bad Wayne's World never had a third movie. I don't remember the second one too well, need to watch again. First movie was awesome though.

Bourne>LOTR
Now that's a trilogy I can get behind :pimp:

Had nothing to say on the topic cuz I was drawing a blank on GOAT trilogies.

Was Bill & Ted a trilogy of was it just those 2 really good movies?
Zik, finished BoB?

Thoughts?
I was going with very very very good until the eps they were holed up in the snow on the frontline waiting on word to breakthrough as they got bombarded and then the ep where they found the concentration camps :smh:

It had the movie [emoji]127909[/emoji] quality but was so much more in depth cuz it's 10+ hrs. By the end, the war vets testimonials were even more emotional and heartwrenching.

Series was great. Already started The Pacific.

Last edited:
Saw The Purge 3 tonight.

4.5/8

There is some unbearable acting. But there's some cool concepts? Idk I feel cheated. Pre-ordered my Purge 4 tickets though...

Prequels, spin offs, and 4th installments to franchises don't count. So no mission impossible, terminator, LOTR, Star Wars, Indiana jones, etc. it really is just godfather vs. back to the future

You could just do original installments of said trilogies. LOTR is just that those three movies based off those books, same for Stsr Wars

Late but LOTR is the GOAT trilogy.

Fax.

Fight me.
Does any trilogy count or is it just LOTR vs SW?

Because... The Godfather.

Prequels, spin offs, and 4th installments to franchises don't count. So no mission impossible, terminator, LOTR, Star Wars, Indiana jones, etc. it really is just godfather vs. back to the future
Going by this it's still a hard choice

Godfather 3 is awful and while any BTTF isn't as great as the first 2 Godfathers, none are as bad as G3.

BTTF is honestly the only real trilogy. Godfather and it's sequel obviously go hand in hand. 3 is unnecessary. So unecessary.

Last edited:
Since we were talking about whether certain older movies have held up or not, I'm going to have say that, in recent viewings, the American Pie movies haven't done much for me. I loved both 1 and 2 when the first came out, but I don't find either that funny anymore. American Wedding and American Reunion were always just so-so to me.

Agree. First 2 is what stuck with you during that time.

Right after seeing Wedding and Reunion I could tell they were just milking things.

Still had some funny parts though.

Last edited:
No Escape with Owen Wilson, Lake Bell, and Pierce Brosnan is madness right now :rofl:

I remember the trailer and the way dude threw his daughters across that building :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom