Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Justine is a nice, slim youngin. She into that blood bath threesome too, such a mess though.

penny-dreadful-season-3-episode-3a.png

Last edited:
Penny Dreadful is TOO LIT!!!!!

That confrontation near the end. They really making me interested in the idea of Dracula and Lucifer being brothers.

The way Vanessa curved both of them :lol: :pimp:

Watching Zero Dark Thirty for the first time in a while and realizing this movie is FIYAHHHH!!!!

I realize now that I have to watch movies like this more than once. So many things going on that if you turn away you might miss important details.

^^^ With the exception of the ****** Bulger movie, Depp has basically been mailing it in since the Pirates of the Carribean franchise took off. He needs to take several years off from any more collabs with Tim Burton. They're not working anymore.

As for Alice, had no desire to see the first one and even less desire to see its sequel. Never really been into the Alice In Wonderland story for some reason. I think the old animated Alice film is one of only OG Disney cartoon movies I've seen only once.

All the Burton x Depp movies are for the HotTopic crowd. There'll always be a HotTopic shopper.

Penny Dreadful is TOO LIT!!!!!

That confrontation near the end. They really making me interested in the idea of Dracula and Lucifer being brothers.

The way Vanessa curved both of them :lol: :pimp:

Wow dude, I'm speechless!
Episode was perfection. Have you ever seen a score this high for an episode?

Son in the same response she said GOD will protect me/I'm a woman of GOD and I AM EVIL/I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE EVIL!

:rofl: TOO LIT! :smokin

Definetely broke the scale of 8 for me.

Last edited:
Saw "The Nice Guys" last night & I wanted to love it but given the goofy plot and quite possibly the most annoying 13 year old girl in film history, I couldn't.

Ryan & Russell are great though, I could watch a movie with those two going back & forth alone.

5/8

Saw "The Nice Guys" last night & I wanted to love it but given the goofy plot and quite possibly the most annoying 13 year old girl in film history, I couldn't.

Ryan & Russell are great though, I could watch a movie with those two going back & forth alone.

5/8

Was waiting to read some reviews for this. Worth going to the theater for tho or wait it out?

I've never seen an episode of penny dreadful, how good is the series?

I hated that show American Horror Story, is it similar?

I've repeatedly said that Penny Dreadful is the kind of great horror show that american horror story wishes it could be.

The newest episode was amazing. Vanessa had the evilest pair of brothers shook and scared of her.

Seems like Vanessa is on her own though unless the creature (Victor's creation) helps her out while Malcolm is off to get chandler and Victor and Jekyll are doing their own thing. lily and jared leto light (dorian) are going to cause problems for everybody.

i might be the only one in this thread that didn't like penny dreadful. i watched the first season and some of the second and just gave it up. acting was good, just didn't like the story at all.

I've never seen an episode of penny dreadful, how good is the series?

I hated that show American Horror Story, is it similar?
100x better than that trash AHS.

That's coming from someone who's only watched the first season of AHS, too.

Which is supposedly the best of the bunch :rolleyes

5/8

Was waiting to read some reviews for this. Worth going to the theater for tho or wait it out?

It's worth seeing in theaters just off the chemistry between Ryan & Russell. Both are hilarious.

I liked The Nice Guys. Solid 6.5/8. Very remeniscent of Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, but just... bigger. Loved the chemistry between Gosling and Crowe, they played off each other well. The plot was kind of convenient, but it wrapped up well enough and didnt leave any open questions, I think. The film was a lot darker than I expected from Black; for his first real big film I expected something lighter than KKBB, but nope. Strong 6.5/light 7.

I like what I'm reading on these Nice Guys reviews. Gonna attempt to check it out one of these weekends.

Cant do it anymore.
Just cant.

Cant be a fan of Johnny Depp any longer.
Can no longer defend him and his garbage redundant childish roles.

Dude's all about the paycheck, doesnt give a damn about quality of movies anymore. :smh:

Similar to Jungle Book this is something I can actually get excited about in place of Alice Through the Looking Glass. Big fan of the story.

5 minute trailer though :rofl:

Talk about cliff notes for an entire movie :x
:lol:
5 minutes to solidify that i will definitely not pay to watch this movie because: 1) i just watched the short version and 2) looks stupid.

just finished the 1st ep of preacher. at times it reminded me of the movie super 8 for some reason. i enjoyed the look of this show. didn't learn a damn thing in this episode but i still enjoyed it somewhat. definitely has potential.

Back
Top Bottom