Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fury road was great.. relentless, intense and beautiful..

I mean I knew going in max didn't talk much.. And while I love hardy in the role.. I expected more of a 'blondie' from 'man wih no name' trilogy (the series with the good the bad and the ugly)

Just didn't expect it to be THAT awkward when he spoke.. I mean I get he was alone and going crazy, so it could/would make sense

watched Barton Fink for the first time bout a week ago

the end confused the **** out of me. couldn't find any solid explanation on imdb either.

hmmm I guess I'll give Kingsman a watch 
nerd.gif

I usually go see movies in the morning because they're $5. Most theaters aren't playing Mad Max until after 2pm around here. That's weak as hell.

Ummmmmmmmmm yall knew/remembered tomorrowland is coming out friday?
I don't think anybody was ever that hyped about Tommorowland in this thread :lol:

Like I caught on what it was about from trailer and commercials but I don't know what it's about to be that interested.

All I'm hearing now is that it's a disappointment, preachy, and the first bad movie for the director.

I don't think anybody was ever that hyped about Tommorowland in this thread :lol:

Like I caught on what it was about from trailer and commercials but I don't know what it's about to be that interested.

All I'm hearing now is that it's a disappointment, preachy, and the first bad movie for the director.

I'm actually kind of anti-Tomorrowland. But maybe that's because I'm forced to endure a lot of Disney Channel thanks to my son and they show commercials for that movie seemingly every five minutes.

Last edited:
The Tomorrowland commercials and the extended sneak before the Avengers decreased my interest in the movie

Wanna see Ex Machina but I feel like it's one of those living room movies that you just chill with and rewind if you have to.

Mad Max..******* woah. Craziest, most action packed movie from start to finish I've ever seen. 8/8. Amazing.

Hardy and Charlize was amazing man. Honestly didn't expect it to be as good as everyone has said. Body ready for sequel

Complete marketing disaster as well. I think Disney might have another John Carter on their hands.

They used the whole mystery box approach for this movie, but ultimately nobody really cared. Interest went down with each trailer.

Reminds me of the whole Khan situation with ST into Darkness. Unsurprisingly, Lindelof is behind both movies :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
From the outset the marketing wasn't bad. I almost feel like I haven't heard about it in weeks/months now.

holy ****.... episode 4 of True Detective man.....

I'm having an anxiety attack after the last 20 minutes, this is like straight out of GTA

If yall wanna watch Ong Bak fight The Punisher and Spawn, then watch the Punisher fight HellBoy, check out Skin Trade. Robocop and Shang Tsung are also make cameos.

Back
Top Bottom