OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Cool, thanks for the heads up

Gonna try and get a coupon and snag a pair. Wanna double up
No problem, here to help my fellow motown fam.  Have they had any 'rare' kicks that you've seen pop up? I'm gonna scoop a pair of the TB and Cyber Monday 3's on Thursday since they will come out to around $100 with the F&F. 

Nah haven't seen much other than the white metcallic V's?? In a FSR and I forgot what other shoe was a GR low slipping my mind.

But nothing rare

2sb7oyx.jpg

Outlet near me had them for $174 If I remember correctly. Along with the Maroon 6s (??)

Was still too high until I got one of those %30 off codes from the app yesterday. Now I'm debating hard

Outlet near me had them for $174 If I remember correctly. Along with the Maroon 6s (??)

Was still too high until I got one of those %30 off codes from the app yesterday. Now I'm debating hard

Do they have size 9.5?
How much they sell it for?

^what kind of size run on the maroon VI?
Do they have size 9.5?
How much they sell it for?
They had them on the clearance rack in the back...I was in the 11-11.5 section and saw a few size 11s. I didn't check the other sizes but when I go back in a couple days I'll check...The 6s were 149 an extra %20 off...so  $120 something out the door.

Last edited:
Gonna go to the outlet and see what i can find! I bought these full price on release and still havent worn. Gonna return with receipt and use a 30 percent off pass and buy some for the low if i see at the outlet folks

They had them on the clearance rack in the back...I was in the 11-11.5 section and saw a few size 11s. I didn't check the other sizes but when I go back in a couple days I'll check...The 6s were 149 an extra %20 off...so  $120 something out the door.

Gonna go to the outlet and see what i can find! I bought these full price on release and still havent worn. Gonna return with receipt and use a 30 percent off pass and buy some for the low if i see at the outlet folks

You sure you can do that? has it past the return policy days?

As far as I know if you return items it will be a while if processing until they put it out again.

Hopefully nobody snatch your items lol

Scooped up a pair for $124 with the 30% off coupon and a $10 gift card. They have a couple sizes left at the Concord Mills outlet but they are selling rather quickly.

Scooped up a pair for $124 with the 30% off coupon and a $10 gift card. They have a couple sizes left at the Concord Mills outlet but they are selling rather quickly.

Figured they would sell out first day

Anyone got update on the Detroit store? Can't head down for another few hours :smh:

Anyone got update on the Detroit store? Can't head down for another few hours
mean.gif
I was there for 10 minutes getting my cyber mondays and there were multiple people buying pairs, and a few buying more than 1. I would call asap to check

Is it possible to stock locate a product from my outlet and have them order it from another store using the F&F pass? My outlet has a 12 but I need a 13...

Anyone got update on the Detroit store? Can't head down for another few hours :smh:
I was there for 10 minutes getting my cyber mondays and there were multiple people buying pairs, and a few buying more than 1. I would call asap to check

Something came up and can't go

My brother is downtown with his girl and won't even go for me :stoneface:

"We'll go another day"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom