OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I just copped my pair from Nike Factory Store in Newark, NJ. I called first, no pairs on the floor at all. $144 out the door for me. Can't complain.
did they say what sizes they had left

might take a trip over there for a size 12

No, nothing on the floor. I called ahead of time. Told me they had 3 of my size and asked to hold one till I got there. Give them a shout they'll help you.

I was at the outlet in Clinton, CT today and saw a few Size 12 in these at 179.99. If you get with an additional coupon, might be worth your trip. Just a heads up

If you live in a real city your local nike outlet should have them soon for the low [emoji]129297[/emoji]
NYC is as real a city as any and it's hard to get a hold of these because of all of the resellers. You basically have to be there at the right time.

must secure the bag.

jk. thing w ny is there are outlets but they're so far even with a car. deer park and riverhead have a nice selection but that's the type of outlet you must drive to. brooklyn isn't too bad but like flushing they have resellers that shop consistently.

must secure the bag.

jk. thing w ny is there are outlets but they're so far even with a car. deer park and riverhead have a nice selection but that's the type of outlet you must drive to. brooklyn isn't too bad but like flushing they have resellers that shop consistently.

It's not a concern for me because as I said earlier in that thread, I did manage to get a pair of TB3s at Flushing. But I was lucky and there at the right time. These resellers in Flushing are savage beasts.

Downtown Detroit Nike Store just got a huge shipment in today.  All sizes available from what I saw at quick glance.  Might scoop a pair with F&F 30% off. 

Downtown Detroit Nike Store just got a huge shipment in today.  All sizes available from what I saw at quick glance.  Might scoop a pair with F&F 30% off. 

What's the price on em? Might be heading downtown later

Did the F&F go into affect already because with that downtown store I feel like any decent kick is there for a day or two then gone before the weekend

What's the price on em? Might be heading downtown later

Did the F&F go into affect already because with that downtown store I feel like any decent kick is there for a day or two then gone before the weekend
They are 180.  The coupon starts the 27th. 

Cool, thanks for the heads up

Gonna try and get a coupon and snag a pair. Wanna double up
No problem, here to help my fellow motown fam.  Have they had any 'rare' kicks that you've seen pop up? I'm gonna scoop a pair of the TB and Cyber Monday 3's on Thursday since they will come out to around $100 with the F&F. 

Gonna UnDS these this weekend out in Vegas. Ordered some Force fields off Amazon but I went TTS so would that be uncomfortable? Since it seems like the consensus in here is that they run snug

No problem, here to help my fellow motown fam.  Have they had any 'rare' kicks that you've seen pop up? I'm gonna scoop a pair of the TB and Cyber Monday 3's on Thursday since they will come out to around $100 with the F&F. 

Envious of you guys.

True Blue $180 with 30% off plus tax is $136

Her in H town, outlets are out there in suburbs and rural areas.

Customers go there to hunt every now and then, any decent model will be scooped up real fast.

Last edited:

Appreciate you. Just went in and scooped my size 13 for $180. Going to return and rebuy on Thursday with the 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom