OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Picked up a size 8.5 (normally wear a 9 for Jordan) for $135 with the 30% coupon. They only had 8 and 10.5 left. Wish I would of gone earlier maybe they had a 9 still. 
I normally wear a size 9 and had to size up
laugh.gif

These ran small IMO
I tried these on, and they were TTS on my wide feet.

I tried these on, and they were TTS on my wide feet.

Funny thing
The quality is very Inconsistent
I doubt everyone is true to size??

I walked in with my authentic true blues I bought from eBay and found out

The elephant print color is inconsistent
The thickness of midsole is inconsistent, 1mm difference?
The toe elephant leather is slightly inconsistent.
The leather quality is inconsistent. Mine is harder, stores are softer by a bit.
The outsole traction pad (red), melting points are inconsistent.

Hey, same factory, LN4 (FuJian factory #4), not only leather was bad, quality is inconsistent.

Some guy from Seattle asked me, how's the shoe, does it worth the hype, etc
I told him, hey the quality is bad, but nothing is perfect, right? I buy it for the NIKEAIR.

I love these prices. Wish I got the metallic 5s for the same type of deal. Deep down optimism is the reason why I refuse to pay retail right now.

Glad I was able to get both during the F&F, even more with the metallics since they were an additonal 20%. That's the way it should be instead of the $220 retail on both.

Anybody know of any Nike Outlets having the True Blues in a size 11 in Orange County? I called a few stores and didn't have any luck

Ugh... Can't wear mine. Looked at my pair yesterday while moving to see if I was trippin but nah. My elephant print is jacked; you see more of the black line than the grey cuz they're so thick. Hopefully these aren't dried up so I can switch em

Ugh... Can't wear mine. Looked at my pair yesterday while moving to see if I was trippin but nah. My elephant print is jacked; you see more of the black line than the grey cuz they're so thick. Hopefully these aren't dried up so I can switch em

See that's the problem I mentioned inconsistent quality

Some elephant print has more black than grey, some have very light black lines.

Same factory prodcued LN4, even midsole thickness is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I'm glad I never pay attention to the small details.
it ain't small when the lines are almost half an inch

I would have never accepted 1/2 thick lines my guy.
overseas order :smh:

Didn't know they'd sit so hard. And now tryin to justify my lazy not doin anything about it
My fault most def

Ehhh I hate overseas orders sometimes because it feels like I'm stuck if theborosuct isn't as desired.
Just hold onto them if you can. Sell when the value goes up some and get a better pair in the mean time.

:lol: I'm glad I never pay attention to the small details.
it ain't small when the lines are almost half an inch

I would have never accepted 1/2 thick lines my guy.
overseas order :smh:

Didn't know they'd sit so hard. And now tryin to justify my lazy not doin anything about it
My fault most def

Ehhh I hate overseas orders sometimes because it feels like I'm stuck if theborosuct isn't as desired.
Just hold onto them if you can. Sell when the value goes up some and get a better pair in the mean time.
yea but people gonna be turned off by mine when I put them up for sale :lol:

Maybe I'll just go through GOAT or somethin

yea but people gonna be turned off by mine when I put them up for sale :lol:

Maybe I'll just go through GOAT or somethin
I believe it sit hard because the pleather. Poor materials. NIKEAIR, so what?
Many reviewers claim $220 does not worth it, at most $170

NIKEAIR was my dream so I paid $170 for it (overpaid by $34 per outlet discount price)

I sat in store, a pair on my feet, two pairs next to me, struggled whether double up or not(in your case hold on to), ended not.

1. Ten years down the road, I might have a raise in salary. Even the next white/cement release is $300 I can afford it.

2. OG colors always come back, my current pair is good for 10 years.
Colors like C&C, Cigar, Nothing but net, Slamdunk are one time only!

3. Midsole crumble is replaceable, backtab crack is replaceable. But the leather is coated with heavy polyurethane....... will not hold up like " $4000 1985 OG Jordan 1 Chicago DS"

4. IMO, certain Jordan's look mature. Not this one. Chicago 2s, Cyber Monday 3s are on my list....... will double up on Cyber Monday 3s for future wear!

Nike tried to cut corners too hard this time to maximize profit, they thought they could slide with a popular model and it backfired. Gonna rock the **** out of them they trash anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
the elephant  print on my Nike Air WCIII isn't the same and looks off, but I love the shoe and that's all that matters. Gives them character IMO. Got them from NDC so they are 100% legit!!!

Nike tried to cut corners too hard this time to maximize profit, they thought they could slide with a popular model and it backfired. Gonna rock the **** out of them they trash anyway. :lol:
yea, I returned my pair, but if I had them they would be beat to.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom