OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So within a 5 week period we'll get true blue 3, cyber Monday 3s, white/black/red 9s, Kobe pe 9s, and space jam 11s. Probably some other releases for the first week of November and last week of December too. Wow

Looks like the only person getting Xmas this year is ME! :rofl:

So within a 5 week period we'll get true blue 3, cyber Monday 3s, white/black/red 9s, Kobe pe 9s, and space jam 11s. Probably some other releases for the first week of November and last week of December too. Wow
Will only go for True Blues, True Red 9s, and Space Jams.

Very. I let my friend get my pair for 150 ds. Couldn't find any denim to set em off. I think black denim would've ruin them. Hate to break out new shoes in sweats if they ain't they ain't team Nikes or forces. You have to own them to really appreciate them. Different materials made it a thing of art but the glossy midsole killed the shoe. Would've still had if I found the right pair of jeans. Lol mane!

Very. I let my friend get my pair for 150 ds. Couldn't find any denim to set em off. I think black denim would've ruin them. Hate to break out new shoes in sweats if they ain't they ain't team Nikes or forces. You have to own them to really appreciate them. Different materials made it a thing of art but the glossy midsole killed the shoe. Would've still had if I found the right pair of jeans. Lol mane!

Why not tug your jeans into some black sports socks?

Damn, I forgot he wore the TB's in the '03 All-Star game. Can't forget that he got fouled, and ruined Jordan's shot, FTW though...

laugh.gif
this is the face of evil

So those are underrated but mochas were trash[emoji]128514[/emoji] OK Nike talk ...

Seriously !!! Mochas are JB only brown colorway that I can think of ?!? and then thrown on the 3s ? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Depending on what those cyber Monday 3s look like, possibly a mocha custom?

the 13' release of the FR sat , so does that logic make the FR trash ?

Back
Top Bottom