OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Maybe I'm dumb but aren't they still down 4pts in the second half of the game with only 43 seconds left? Why are they cheering?

That's football dude they don't play halves

Edit: That sounded dumb as ****. That's the second quarter not half

Last edited:
I'm still wearing my 01 TB's...2011's are still sitting DS. And now they are coming out with the Nike Air on the back *sigh* Looks like its time to sell the 2011 pair then.

Some kid called out my 01's for a fake pair. I laughed and left.

I'm still wearing my 01 TB's...2011's are still sitting DS. And now they are coming out with the Nike Air on the back *sigh* Looks like its time to sell the 2011 pair then.

Some kid called out my 01's for a fake pair. I laughed and left.
People can't seem to understand that the all-red Jordan on the outsole does not mean they're fake.

BC3
WC3
True Blue
KATRINA
COOL GREY
PURE MONEY
BLACK CAT
Wolf grey
Legends of summer
Sport Blue

No need for fire reds or mochas or db colorways when you have what's above

People just like lemmings. now we know what people's favorite 3s are! Hooray! (Sarcasm) :smh:
This is the problem with threads starting 8 months before stuff releases. Clown on people for posting lists if you want to, but there's really nothing else worth discussing to talk about either. We don't even have pics of fakes to complain about yet :lol:

This is the problem with threads starting 8 months before stuff releases. Clown on people for posting lists if you want to, but there's really nothing else worth discussing to talk about either. We don't even have pics of fakes to complain about yet :lol:
I'm just saying I'm sure there are other people who agree with me they are tired of seeing all these lists. Just complaining :lol:

So within a 5 week period we'll get true blue 3, cyber Monday 3s, white/black/red 9s, Kobe pe 9s, and space jam 11s. Probably some other releases for the first week of November and last week of December too. Wow

Last edited:
Dude kinda look like a young R.Westbrook 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom