OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

sick.gif

The simplicity is what makes the Jordan 3. There's not much going on for a good reason. Less is more, and that's why OG, and early Retro+ color-ways are desired more when retroed. Today there are too many prints, paint speckles, and bright colors. Infrared 3s are one of the more simple, but you catch my drift.
I like simplicity too. I like the WC. but I also like the small differences on the Infrareds. it's still pretty simple, but it's got a little more going on than the WC

like an all white 3 would probably look okay. but I'd rather have a little more going on than a blank canvas.

not hating on the WC at all. but Infrared are severely underrated in my opinion

:x

The simplicity is what makes the Jordan 3. There's not much going on for a good reason. Less is more, and that's why OG, and early Retro+ color-ways are desired more when retroed. Today there are too many prints, paint speckles, and bright colors. Infrared 3s are one of the more simple, but you catch my drift.

I like simplicity too. I like the WC. but I also like the small differences on the Infrareds. it's still pretty simple, but it's got a little more going on than the WC

like an all white 3 would probably look okay. but I'd rather have a little more going on than a blank canvas.

not hating on the WC at all. but Infrared are severely underrated in my opinion

I see where you're coming from. Understood.

I don't think that Mochas are trash, but that definitely isn't one of my favorite III colorways.

This is gonna be an expensive year, good grief. True Blues are my favorite IIIs, so I'll have to deal with the Black Friday madness for a pair smh.

Sport Blues and Infrared's rank high with me behind the OG colorways. Cool Grey or Stealth were nice too. I'd be a bigger fan of the Wolf Grey too if the EP wasn't shiny.

1. BC

2. WC

3. TB

4. Sport Blue

5. Wolf Grey

6. FR

7. Stealth

8. DB

9. Infrared

10. Fear

Last edited:
1.) White Cements and Black Cements they're equal to me.
2.) True Blue
3.) Fire Red
4.) Cool Grey from 07
5.) Black/Sports Blue

1. WC
2. TB
3. FR
4. Katrina
5. Mocha
6. Pure$
7. Sport Blue
8. Infrared23
9. Kobe
10. BC

BC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BC3

I'll play...

1 BC 3/sport Blue
2 True Blues
3 WC
4 Infrared
5 fire red
6 powder blue
7 fear
8 joker
9 cool grey

Why don't we just change to title to rank your fav III cw until November....

Back
Top Bottom