OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

It means you won a ticket to Willie Wonka's chocolate factory 
nice how do i claim my prize?!!? 
laugh.gif

Just sold my white infra and black infrared because i feared jb would announcelye next Nike air retros.

At lest if they dropped either, we'd get durabuck or at least maroon 6 leather for the white pair.

They need to do the Black cement 3s in 2017 to restore faith of you ask me; don't vault a shoe while making a big deal about it, then bring them back an all black pair with an ugly white sole and then a cardboard leather true blue. Jb should've known better

Last edited:
Thats dope. Just out of curious, since you bought every pair of these, how do these 16s stack up to previous years. I ordered on Nike so waiting for them but seen them in person and they look good to me. Probably even better quality then some of the previous 3s I've copped before remastered.
I can't give you a honest answer till I actually put some wear on them but 2001s were TANKS. 2011s were great and just started chipping recently. 09s were cheaply made imo

The quality on retro J's better than they were before, or is the Nike Air logo their only excuse to slap these $200+ price tags on them?

nyone know if Niketown Santa Monica or The Grove are doing EP/employee discount on the True Blues yet? or is it monday?

I havent worn Jordans in years. I'm askin you knuckleheads if yall noticed an improvement in quality to justify the retro J's price bump. Thought it was pretty clear.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but this release was a let down. Check it I bought 3 pairs only inteding to keep 1. All of the pairs were flawlesssssss. The finishline one that came in the mail was perfect. The other 2 I had to spend an hour at footaction looking tru pairs to get that perfect one.

Then I hear about sizing and I tryed a pair on it was snug. Started returning the shoes look for the bigger size foung it but the quality was terrible. The employess at both stores were mad at me because they were going back and forth

The elephant print that curves around the toe area was chopped off on most
The paint job on the white part was clean. now I have the come with a plan to ask the store associate if I can se all size 11 so I can check

Back
Top Bottom