OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

The elephant print that curves around the toe area was chopped off on most
The paint job on the white part was clean. now I have the come with a plan to ask the store associate if I can se all size 11 so I can check
u want the store to bring you out all their size 11s just so you can check every pair? now u know why the employees were/are gonna be mad at you. it aint that serious bro lol

I havent worn Jordans in years. I'm askin you knuckleheads if yall noticed an improvement in quality to justify the retro J's price bump. Thought it was pretty clear.
these aint worth the $220 pricetag if thats what youre asking.

as for jordan giving you materials that are good enough to justify bump in retro prices, 9 times outta 10, the answer will be no.

screw the store employees. What else are they doing? Checking females out?

I'd do the same damn thing. Go get me the shoes and have a smile on your face when you get back.

these sneaker employees have such big heads these days. Just fetch the shoe and no i don't want any socks.

they can be mad all they want, it's my money I want the best avaliable pair, and please be disrespectful to me as a customer, so I can get some discount when I write a strongly worded letter about you to your employer

Last edited:
they can be mad all they want, it's my money I want the best avaliable pair, and please be disrespectful to me as a customer, so I can get some discount when I write a strongly worded letter about you to your employer
theyre not being disrespectful to you just because they say no to an unreasonable request.

dude said he wanted them to let him inspect every single pair off size 11s they had. stores got flooded with these and they sitting in alotta places in large numbers. aint no store in their right mind is gonna bring out possibly 100+ pairs of shoes to the floor for one guy to inspect them all and buy ONE pair. thats unreasonable to ask.

he may be the customer, but he aint right in that case lol

if you talking 100 then no, but I asked them to bring out the 3 pair in my case, they weren't rude, but they didn't let me swap left shoes tho, so I just returned them

if you talking 100 then no, but I asked them to bring out the 3 pair in my case, they weren't rude, but they didn't let me swap left shoes tho, so I just returned them
nah u legit and good if you ask to look through 3 pairs. thats not overboard at all. thats super reasonable.

i was referring to the other guys case where he said hes gonna try to come up with a plan to ask the store associate to let him inspect all their size 11s. thats most likely NOT gonna happen lol.

The elephant print that curves around the toe area was chopped off on most
The paint job on the white part was clean. now I have the come with a plan to ask the store associate if I can se all size 11 so I can check
you can try but their just going to tell you they only have a couple sizes left.

Yo my fault for hittin up a sneaker forum for info about a sneaker. How dare I.

Quality is hit or miss. Some Jordans have great quality while others don't. But none of it justifies the price. Seems like the higher the production numbers are, the worst they look.

Last edited:
Gonna be funny many Years down the road when these hitting $400 or so."Yeah way back then people talked down on em and they were sitting on shelves"...never ending circle of life

I went whead n returned my pair after i got the reserve on the top 3. Quality is meh n comfort was trash compared to my '11 pair. Ill cop if they hit 160 at some point

Back
Top Bottom