OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Why would anyone want the same old tired elephant print and shape of the newer retros? Or even the 94s?

This is the first remastered 3, let's see if we can get back to the OG look for once. That slimmer EP is f'n sick. That's what they're supposed to look like. The fat EP 3s might as well be called Air Gentrys because that's who they remind me of. They're a bastardization of one of the most classic shoes ever made. Slim cut EP or bust. You're taking some bad drugs if you think that Boot Toe fat EP rand across the toe looks better than the OGs. Even the EP at the heel has a sleeker more aggressive cut.  Looks like angel wings from the back. The design calls for what they did in 88, not 94-on. The heel on later retros is just sloppy and uninspired. Its not even a straight cut on the angle toward the midsole anymore. It curves. Totally absurd what they did to this shoe. Its high time they fixed it.

Last edited:

Why would anyone want the same old tired elephant print and shape of the newer retros? Or even the 94s?

This is the first remastered 3, let's see if we can get back to the OG look for once. That slimmer EP is f'n sick. That's what they're supposed to look like. The fat EP 3s might as well be called Air Gentrys because that's who they remind me of. They're a bastardization of one of the most classic shoes ever made. Slim cut EP or bust. You're taking some bad drugs if you think that Boot Toe fat EP rand across the toe looks better than the OGs. Even the EP at the heel has a sleeker more aggressive cut.  Looks like angel wings from the back. The design calls for what they did in 88, not 94-on. The heel on later retros is just sloppy and uninspired. Its not even a straight cut on the angle toward the midsole anymore. It curves. Totally absurd what they did to this shoe. Its high time they fixed it.
OG's have a clown shoe toebox and skinny EP, terrible IMO. 94's are better than any of the Air Gentrys or the OGs. 

Last edited:
It's this sort of disease that popped up after the CDP. Especially with the Playoff XI's, it's so prevalent in schools that it kind of caught on with me (I was like 10 then lol). Luckily, I've gone through treatment and purged that from my vocabulary. As for the 4's, it never really caught on to me, but whenever I rock my 99's, all I hear is "Nice Breds lol".

Also, dat JD fail when talking about Playoff 11's.

you should purge "dat" from your vocabulary...

Def wasn't feeling the OG elephant print. The main feature of the shoe is thee elephant print, and it lacked on the toe cap.

OG doesn't necessarily mean superior, and these are one of those cases imo.

Def wasn't feeling the OG elephant print. The main feature of the shoe is thee elephant print, and it lacked on the toe cap.

OG doesn't necessarily mean superior, and these are one of those cases imo.
Same with the 5's. Garbage synthetic leather that fell apart and a toebox that looks like my 99\2000's that are a half size too small for their midsole donors. Only thing they had going for them was clear netting.

Last edited:
View media item 1931433I had pick these up when my wife was pregnant with our "son" 5 years ago, he ended up being my daughter :lol: fast forward 2nd child my son is now one size shy of fitting these. Been sitting in the closet waiting for him. Should be good for the summer. I know kinda cheesy but i had bought toddler sizes for almost every pick up i got. Now looks like if they also release these in toddler size will be picking up a fresh pair for him to.

View media item 1931433I had pick these up when my wife was pregnant with our "son" 5 years ago, he ended up being my daughter :lol: fast forward 2nd child my son is now one size shy of fitting these. Been sitting in the closet waiting for him. Should be good for the summer. I know kinda cheesy but i had bought toddler sizes for almost every pick up i got. Now looks like if they also release these in toddler size will be picking up a fresh pair for him to.

Nice to see I'm not the only one that did this lol. I have a playoff 11 toddler saved for whenever I have a child.

They do look like a size 18

But that 94 cut though View media item 1931390
Are ya'll serious? The 94 cut looks like elf shoes. I'm really hoping JB isn't taking you guy's feedback on this. The shape of the OG ships all over any retro thereafter. They actually look like a sneaker, take that elf nonsense and leave it in the Gentry era. I can't even begin to express how important that slim EP toe is to the overall design of these. It's all about taste and balance. The new ones look like Lugz or some ship.

Last edited:

Are ya'll serious? The 94 cut looks like elf shoes. I'm really hoping JB isn't taking you guy's feedback on this. The shape of the OG ships all over any retro thereafter. They actually look like a sneaker, take that elf nonsense and leave it in the Gentry era. I can't even begin to express how important that slim EP toe is to the overall design of these. It's all about taste and balance. The new ones look like Lugz or some ship.
Because 1994 is now the Gentry Era.

Can't stress that enough.... That thin toecap is how these were originally... It will fit well in today's society..

I want the the thin toecap. If you know how to wear your shoes properly it won't matter. That new bulkyness is on par with that shaq shoe up there. I'd happily accept the 94' mold as well.

Last edited:
I like 3s the way they are. You can put NA on the back or a jumpman still wouldn't matter to me. I love 3s the most. Rocked my tb3s all yesterday and no cracking. Small crack on bc3s but no issues yet on the wc3s. Bc4s [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom