OG Maco

It just comes off as salt, same thing with the 7/11 video

I like Iggy altho I wouldn't consider myself a fan and don't like Mack but I'm not gonna say ppl don't listen to it when it has more commercial success than anything he's ever done. Fool saying that Mack and Iggy not being themselves but at the end of the day he dont know nothing bout em except they found a lane in hip hop and he don't like they music. Macklemore was out there in Ferguson so dude already got his facts wrong. I hate thrift shop but I can't get mad that dude made a song about it. Dude just said Riff not going so hard to phase over black culture but I rly don't know how Macklemore or Iggy are going hard to phase over black culture more than Riff.

Fool talking bout they stole this and that when dude rocks blonde hair and wants to portray a rockstar image.

He ain't sound salty to me. He made some good points that are bigger than Macklemore or Iggy. It's the "everybody wants to be a N but nobody wants to be a N" thing which is 100% true.

He ain't sound salty to me. He made some good points that are bigger than Macklemore or Iggy. It's the "everybody wants to be a N but nobody wants to be a N" thing which is 100% true.

Didn't exactly hear "everybody wants to be a N" in that, but alot of the points he made regarding the two were wrong coming from somebody who isn't a fan of either so I'm pretty sure ppl who are actually fans of the two can see fool just come off salty.

"We created the cellphone" :rolleyes fool was just reaching with that one

Yea i know hes been releasing music but last song i heard from him, it felt like the same ol same ol. No real improvement or change

Dude fell off in terms of popularity cuz he has a really annoying personality & i normally dont care bout that kinda stuff but if you gon be the way he is then you gotta be great or at least used to lol

Dude fell off in terms of popularity cuz he has a really annoying personality & i normally dont care bout that kinda stuff but if you gon be the way he is then you gotta be great or at least used to lol
Ya he rly alienated himself from ppl on his label and came off pretentious

Pretty good Thug cover/tribute nonetheless

Last edited:
Random just seen this dude float across my timeline, i think he may have lost his eye or something. Wild.

Dude ran my gym playlist between '14-15. Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

F*** 3x w/ Migos
Love in the City
Undefeated
Money w/ Curtis Williams

Back
Top Bottom