Og and early retro jordans that haven’t been “remastered” yet

Bourdeauxs Are the best VII IMO. They were my first and only pair of VII’s I had when I was a kid so they’re special to me.

Charcoals, Cardinals, Bordeoux, Hares, Olympics. Retro +, Orlando dmps, and chambrays.

michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-vii-24.jpg
You guys are killing my hopes of a true remaster putting these last on all your rankings. I guess Im one of the very few that truly loves this colorway.:lol:

Cardinals are easily the worst OG 7

tenor.gif

Can't believe the VIIs (overall at least) are getting love in this thread, even if you bastards are hating on the Cards! :lol: Used to be a time on NT when barely anyone liked VIIs at all!
Cardinals are definitely my favourite CW -OGs & '06s are pretty much unwearable now, so I'd definitely love to see these return, if done properly of course:
7832527860_ed9a34e998_b.jpg

I'd also really like to see a faithful retro of the white/red XX1s too... underated imo...
7562136948_b19a7bb9a7_b.jpg

tenor.gif

Can't believe the VIIs (overall at least) are getting love in this thread, even if you bastards are hating on the Cards! :lol: Used to be a time on NT when barely anyone liked VIIs at all!
Cardinals are definitely my favourite CW -OGs & '06s are pretty much unwearable now, so I'd definitely love to see these return, if done properly of course:
7832527860_ed9a34e998_b.jpg

I'd also really like to see a faithful retro of the white/red XX1s too... underated imo...
7562136948_b19a7bb9a7_b.jpg
The 21s with white laces are too clean. Making me want to switch mine up also.

Cardinals > rest of 7s

Fight me.

Why I say this?

Because it reminds me of the 3M Fire Red 5 and that shoe is the grail for me as far as Jordan’s go. White upper and black midsole. Love it. Simple and clean.

Last edited:
I feel exact same way. The clean look of white upper along with a black mid/outsole is a win. They too remind me of the fire red 5 in that regard. Always been a fan of the simple look.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom