[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the name of shirtless dancing guy makes it better somehow? :smh:

You all watchin Magic Mike later too, know their names?

**** man. :lol:

tryin to hard boss, relax.

and anyone who still getting remotely close to any type of bunz in the 10's know thats that same ol G :pimp: :nerd: :lol:

[quote name="CoupeIt88"]Dope tat tho Ska.[/quote]Thanks, man.[quote name="rck2sactown"]I will keep my reactions of that Mavs series to myself.....[/quote]Good call.

I don't mind Steve staying. I know some of you do, though. Just bring in a capable back up PG and we're money.

And of course Phil says he has the answer to fix this team. It's funny how much Phil says he can do to help but supposedly does not want to be a coach anymore. Funny.

I don't mind Steve staying. I know some of you do, though. Just bring in a capable back up PG and we're money.

And of course Phil says he has the answer to fix this team. It's funny how much Phil says he can do to help but supposedly does not want to be a coach anymore. Funny.

Steve needs to be a backup.

And Phil said we have to pound the ball inside

Phil needs to shut up! I understand he is in the media for his book. But he sure does have
a lot to say for someone that doesn't want to coach us anymore...I just don't worship
the ground this man ever so slowly limps on like the rest of y'all.

Phil just loves the spotlight. His insight is always good but hearing him talk about Kobe, Mike and Shaq in every interview gets old.

I know he's trying to sell a book, and he has 11 rings, and he can say whatever the damn hell he wants...

But Phil is coming off as a big douchhebag of an attention ***** right now.
It's kind of making me look at him a tiny bit differently.

He really does need to can it now. I think the book is enough...IMO.

Hopefully a team bites on Gasol this yr and we can trade into the first round.

Trade Pau, Blake, and a case of matchbox cars to ATL for their two picks and draft Larkin and Hardaway Jr :pimp: :smokin

Dwight takes his ball and goes home and we have a max deal in our pocket. Sign a suitable big like Pekovic and let the young boys run up and down the floor cookin like they do in Golden State or OKC :smokin

Eazy-E, Shane the Dribbling Machine, and Jay-R ohh baby :pimp:

Move nash to the bench, fire MDA, let B Shaw run the show and we back.

Just hope Kobe don't d rose us man :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trading up for tr**** trey but I know the league won't allow that...

2013-14 Roster

Larkin/nash/DMoe
Webster/Hardaway/Kobe
Eazy/Webster
D Blair/Eazy/
Pekovic/Hill/Sacre

I'm ready man

Forget what you guys are talking about...

where the hell does Ska's tattoo say IAN??

I know he's trying to sell a book, and he has 11 rings, and he can say whatever the damn hell he wants...

But Phil is coming off as a big douchhebag of an attention ***** right now.
It's kind of making me look at him a tiny bit differently.

He really does need to can it now. I think the book is enough...IMO.

Phil is a douchbag tho, that's what's always made him so great. Lol

Let him cook, you'll stop hearing from Phil once he goes back into his hole after this promotion tour is over. Then everyone and there mother is going to want to know what Phil is up to.

:lol: son went to far with the spoiler.

Kendrick Lamar = This generations Nas. If you don't know who Nas is your losing.

I have tried really hard to like Kendrick and for the life of me I don't understand his hype at all.

"I pray my **** get big as the Eiffel Tower
So I can f*** the world for seventy two hours"

:x :x That sounds like something I would have rapped in elementary school. Nas had some misses on Oochie Wally etc but never anything like that :lol:
Even on the songs of his I like some of his delivery and lyrics just sound awkward to me. :\ I know I'm in the extreme minority.

Oh yea and uh, GO LAKERS! since this isn't the Music forum. :lol:

Just heard Phil saying on Cowherd's show that he knows how to fix this team

:lol:

Yea effin right Phil. I'd be really curious to hear what he said after that. Probably something like "put all the players in a time machine and swap them out with their 2008 versions."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom