[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rck2sactown  
Autocorrect did not do it's job
laugh.gif
"A good craftsman never blames his tools."
nthat.gif

Dude calls ME old, then is quoting dudes from 1900.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 for me it was like reading the Great Gatsby, everyone in my english class had to do something from the 1900s 

:lol: @ Essential with the Nickleback comment and insinuating Ska loves emo bands. Ya'll are cold :smh:

Glad the music taste in this thread is more multi-cultural tho, in the Knicks thread some of my teammates finish there sentences with the words "3Hunnid" :lol:

Dope tat tho Ska.

And this and ladies and gentlemen is what my fellow Laker brethren talk about when we get knocked out of the playoffs waaay too soon :lol:

I'd rather it be this than the chaos that followed the 2011 2nd Round sweep by the Mavs.

Not only was NT intolerable, but Laker fans were the most annoying dudes on earth. The sheer panic, suicide alert type comments, pandemonium, and craziness that was surrounding Laker fans both on NT and real life would of made you thought Russia and North Korea had just declared Nuclear War on the US.

I had to take weeks off from these threads. **** was out of hand :lol:

Much rather see people calmly discussing Dwightmare than what took place in 2011...and you all know how much I hate Dwightmare type **** with a passion. :lol:

Music talk is okay with me, just means people are less suicidal about losing and more understanding that winning championships isn't easy even with a player of Kobe's talents.

Laker pandemonium will start again soon though once Dwight starts talking again. Sign-and-Trade ideas for days, replacement ideas if he leaves, mini-Mid Level exception options...trust me, it will all be discussed thoroughly very soon (E and CP are drooling by their keyboards ready for the first sight of Free Agency :tongue: ).

So enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts :rolleyes :lol:

After game 2 of that Mavs series I was insane. Punching my dorm walls, screaming at the TV. I think I just collapsed in my car by the time we were swept :lol:

Laker pandemonium will start again soon though once Dwight starts talking again. Sign-and-Trade ideas for days, replacement ideas if he leaves, mini-Mid Level exception options...trust me, it will all be discussed thoroughly very soon (E and CP are drooling by their keyboards ready for the first sight of Free Agency :tongue: ).

So enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts :rolleyes :lol:

This year is entitled "Hitting a grand slam with no runners on base." or "Bring out the 50 point Rock-N-Jock Hoop."

Last edited:
I wish I knew what the **** you guys were talkin about.

*sees dancing shirtless dude in spoiler*

Nevermind, no I don't.

*leaves*

*papers in the air*

I wish I knew what the **** you guys were talkin about.

*sees dancing shirtless dude in spoiler*

Nevermind, no I don't.

*leaves*

*papers in the air*

:lol: son went to far with the spoiler.

The Dream = R&B singer who's music might force you and your wife to have another baby.

Kendrick Lamar = This generations Nas. If you don't know who Nas is your losing.

Knowing the name of shirtless dancing guy makes it better somehow? :smh:

You all watchin Magic Mike later too, know their names?

**** man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom