* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Why can't Ike Diogu crack a roster?
dude is sucha bum
30t6p3b.gif
i remember when he got drafted, i thought dude was gonna be a BEAST. sadly that never even came close to happening
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Naw, I do like him, but when he speaks on Boston/LA, he's terrible.  Obviously I know why I may feel that way, but I don't come even close to dissing on Boston the way he does.  And he's the one that gets paid to talk about stuff fairly. 
30t6p3b.gif
Simmons doesn't get paid to talk about anything fairly. He admittedly built his reputation on being a homer and that is the persona that ESPN pays him to uphold.

Originally Posted by DubA169

capture65.jpg

MIAMI -- LeBron James started his own Twitter account in July becausehe wanted to be more in touch with fans and, as it has turned out, hisnon-fans.

To illustrate that sometimes unpleasant interaction, James took theunusual step of re-tweeting some hateful Twitter messages to his900,000 followers on Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday, the Miami Heatstar said he did it to show people what he deals with on a daily basis.

I just want you guys to see it also. To see what type of words that aresaid toward me and towards us as professional athletes. Everybodythinks it is a bed of roses and it's not.

James published three negative tweets on his feed including one that was racially charged.

"I just want you guys to see it also," James said after the Heat'spractice Wednesday afternoon. "To see what type of words that are saidtoward me and towards us as professional athletes. Everybody thinks itis a bed of roses and it's not."

In one message a person wrote that James is "a big nosed big lipped bugeyed (racial slur). Ur greedy, u try to hide ur ghettoness."

Last month in an interview with CNN, James said that he felt some ofthe backlash aimed at him after his decision to sign with the Heat wasracially based.

In another message James made public he was called a "fraud" and a"b**ch" and in another tweet the writer wrote "why don't u speak bylaying ur head under a moving car."

James often retweets messages from friends and fans but they areusually positive ones. But he said he reads the negative messages formotivational purposes.

"You're always going to have people who love you and who hate you,"James said. "I have enough motivation but I can always use a littlemore."

LeBron James retweets racist messages he's received - ESPN

dude is gonna play the victim role all year
eyes.gif
those posts were terrible, but nearly anyone gets hate messages on the internet. kobe has gotten the same type if not worse. just look at nearly any youtube video and someone will make a racist comment. i don't know why he always seems to need more motivation. winning a championship isn't enough motivation??? seems so mentally soft. i'm sure he would have gotten racist posts if he had a twitter while he was still on the cavs
the !!!% that article have to do with kobe?!
roll.gif

DubA169 wrote:
dude is gonna play the victim role all year
eyes.gif
those posts were terrible, but nearly anyone gets hate messages on the internet. kobe has gotten the same type if not worse. just look at nearly any youtube video and someone will make a racist comment. i don't know why he always seems to need more motivation. winning a championship isn't enough motivation??? seems so mentally soft. i'm sure he would have gotten racist posts if he had a twitter while he was still on the cavs

You still mad he choose WINNING chips in MIA over getting paid AND LOSING IN NYC?
ohwell.gif

Yeah you still mad.
tired.gif

I mean BRON made the RIGHT chose. I wanted him to go to NYC if it matters.
30t6p3b.gif

what do the knicks have to do with the fool begging for sympathy because he got some hate mail you moron. if he's letting random nobodies over twitter bother him he never belonged in a place like new york anyway. he would have ended up killing himself after the media wrote one bad article. theres nothing to be mad about he's proven that he's too mentally soft for places like NYC, CHI, BOS

kobe is black and got the same if not worse comments. did you ever hear kobe complain? that's my point genius. bron isn't the first or last to get a few bad comments from a stranger on the internet. maybe if you didn't hate kobe ten times as much as i hate lebron you would have seen the point

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Naw, I do like him, but when he speaks on Boston/LA, he's terrible.  Obviously I know why I may feel that way, but I don't come even close to dissing on Boston the way he does.  And he's the one that gets paid to talk about stuff fairly. 
30t6p3b.gif
Simmons doesn't get paid to talk about anything fairly. He admittedly built his reputation on being a homer and that is the persona that ESPN pays him to uphold.

Yeah, I don't get all the hate. He's a columnist. They're supposed to be opinionated, plus, he's never apologized, or tried to hide his allegiances. The difference is he knows what he's talking about when it comes to the NBA (as opposed to other sports). He knows more about basketball than pretty much everyone on this board, that's for sure.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Bill Simmons' BS Report with Mark Jackson today was great.
pimp.gif
Listening to it right now. I don't agree that he said bron will pass kareem on the scoring list. I really believe no ones is never touching that record ever.

Do Be Doo, the word you are looking for is CHOICE, not CHOSE. You've done it twice today (the other in my little bro help thread). Season's about to start, let's get it together.

Monta used to be clean as a whistle as far as tats went...

sick.gif

What the hell does it say on his back. Faith? At first I thought it said The Fouth (South).

I look at that Monta tattoo as a sure sign G State has a deal in the works for Carmelo with Ellis going to Denver. 

Back
Top Bottom