* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

http://www.random.org/lists/

That works fine.

Input names, separated one-per-line, and voila.

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. CP
  2. Chester
  3. Pro
  4. J's
  5. Osh
  6. JPZ
  7. Heat
  8. Mike
  9. JA
  10. Dirk
Timestamp: 2010-10-13 21:19:25 UTC

I like it so far. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course that will not be the actual order, but that was the first one that came up and I knew it would be funny to post. 

But yeah, that site works fine, I'll use that then if and when everyone agrees to do it the NT way. 

I am inclined to any option that makes an auction draught, it's about a million times better than a regular draught so I say yahoo because an auction would be too hard to do on nt...

Are you talking about a fantasy draft, or like similar to what we did last year? If its just drafting to build your own team like last year, i'd like to get in on that
nerd.gif

I wouldn't mind getting involved, myself.

Anyway, NBA Finals preview on NBATV at 8.

By the way, you can make a separate thread for your league. I've done it plenty of times in the past and there were never any problems.

JA - NT
Dirk - NT
Mike - Yahoo
Pro -?
JPZ -NT
H3at -?
Osh -Yahoo (auction draft)
Chester -?
DoubleJ's -?
CP - NT

That was the other issue we had, Osh has asked for an auction draft, does anyone else want any part of that?  We need to get that settled as well. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where on Earth do people get this "Portland could play with LA" thought process from? 
30t6p3b.gif

Why, because they have a bunch of lottery picks?  That's it?  You all think Oden can do something?  LaMarcus is going to play well vs Gasol and Odom in the postseason?  Shooting 15 footers the whole series?  Who can score for them when we basically just triple team and trap Roy the whole series?  Couple spot up 3's from Batum and Rudy will be enough?  Andre Miller jumpers?  Nate vs Phil?  Do you guys even know that's a matchup?  Do you people even watch them play basketball in the playoffs?  I know there isn't a lot of video evidence of them playing in the postseason given they've had like 9 games in the past 5 years or whatever, but come on.  

What sucks is you guys don't listen to me because it's "CP hating Portland" again, but yet you can't answer a single one of those questions I just asked.  If you try to come in here and tell me LaMarcus will "turn it on" in the playoffs, or Greg Oden will dominate in the middle for the Blazers, or that we wouldn't continually send Ron, Barnes, and Kobe at Roy every single solitary possession and that the Blazers don't have any one else on the roster who can create their own shot except maybe Bayless (which means either Roy or Miller is on the bench)  I mean, I just don't get it.  Regular season wins at the Rose Garden mean that much to people, really?  This isn't reading names off a roster guys, this is playoff basketball, something that the Blazers do not exactly specialize in.  But whatever, keep calling them the "match up well" team.  Guess it can't be worse then them expecting 8-9 championships from drafting Oden and plotting new parade routes thru downtown. 

30t6p3b.gif

JA/Dirk/JPZ/H3at/DoubleJ's/Pro/Mike/Chester and Osh, need a time for the draft.  I thought about starting a new thread, but not sure if it would get locked or not.  Gotta come up with something. 

you're right

portland is gonna beat LA

but as far as the phil nate match up
laugh.gif

when has Phil EVER outcoached any coach??
nerd.gif

you act like he's some master strategist

dude makes weak coaching descions

tell me the last time he made a brilliant coaching decsion.

he only wins because he ALWAYS has superior talent

take for instance this last playoff run:

1.) it took him 5 games to switch kobe over to westbrook,who was killin them. (and that was kobes idea anyway)

2.) and then in game 5 of the finals when his team is losing down the stretch instead of doing something, hes like: "dont worry guys this is a team that gives up 4th quarter leads"  and that didnt work in that game. (although it did in game 7)
laugh.gif

and those are just two examples. i got more.

i do give him credit though he's great with blending egos,and the whole chemistry thing,but X's and O's,no.

phil isnt gonna outcoach anyone

greg poppovich or larry brown will,but not him

but phils gonna win most of the time because he simply has the best team

I'm getting ready to bounce from work, I'll check in in the morning, but it's lookin like KLJ and BangDak are gonna join when I can get everything set up. 

10 movin up to 12 for those of you counting on your fingers.  If you're angry at me for that, I will get you a phone book and you can call the affirmative action hotline. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Love Con Air
pimp.gif

If I get time, i may be able to jump on tonight, but here at work my CPU is goin nuts, that mastercard add, or American express or something keeps kicking me out of the page and relaoding over and over and over.  Friggin Yuku. 

YUKU is so +%%!!** annoying.

Everytime I try to go to page 438, I get redirected to the NT main forum selection page.
indifferent.gif

@*+$ this $@*@ man.

Does anybody know where Michael Finley is now? I don't see him on the Celtic roster. Couldn't find anything online either.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Does anybody know where Michael Finley is now? I don't see him on the Celtic roster. Couldn't find anything online either.
I'm pretty sure he's Jerry Stackhousin' it.

He's unsigned.

He's unsigned.
I used to love Fin, but dude just needs to fade into oblivion.

JA - NT
Dirk - NT
Mike - Yahoo
Pro -?
JPZ -NT
H3at -NT
Osh -Yahoo (auction draft)
Chester -?
DoubleJ's -?
CP - NT

The order list should be done by an uninterested party

^I'm down to be part of this super friends league
nerd.gif

.... if not I'll regulate for you fellas

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

He's unsigned.
I used to love Fin, but dude just needs to fade into oblivion.
After Nash left, Finley was always just meh to me.

I'll always appreciate his reign of terror from late 90's to early 2000's though,
pimp.gif

After Nash left, Finley was always just meh to me.

I'll always appreciate his reign of terror from late 90's to early 2000's though,
pimp.gif
Yeah, he was great to watch when he had that bounce in him.

He transitioned into a respectable role player until a couple seasons ago. Then last season being disgruntled in SA over his mins. and asking out, followed by stinking it up in Boston and looking unhappy on that bench. Time for him to give it up. Seemed bitter last year.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^I'm down to be part of this super friends league
nerd.gif

.... if not I'll regulate for you fellas
Just re-up the one you made last year for NT.
Wait, what'd I do last year
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

How you guys want to do the draft, place it here......
JA  -?
Dirk  - NT
Mike  - Yahoo
Pro  -?
JPZ  -?
H3at  -?
Osh  -?
Chester  -?
DoubleJ's  -Yahoo
Osh  -?
CP  -  NT

could we do 7PM ET (sunday) for the draft? 

HELLO ALL,
if you are interested in a fantasy football basketball league PM me. It would be preferred if you are a regular, but more importantly it would be nice if you just played the entire year and are not a **** and stop keeping up with your team midseason........ this probably belongs in the fantasy bball thread huh........

Sidenote: has anyone tried an ESPN Fant bball league? I've used yahoo! for the last 8 years
laugh.gif

I take back what I said about the new tech rule in that other thread. This really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom