* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I knew, KNEW there was something wrong with me when I rooted for Kobe, or cheered on Durant.  I'm so ashamed of myself.  How could i do this to Lebron, he was just trying to feed the children of the world.  It was all for the children...

So you want us to win a championship because of what someone says? 
laugh.gif
You're gonna go insane if we dont? 
laugh.gif
  I'm sorry CP, but that's a stupid statement.

Calm down & stop hang on every dumb statement other ppl make

^
Naw, I meant in terms of him saying dumb thing after dumb thing after another, another etc etc, and then all the people that back him up no matter what he says, add all of that up, and I might explode if they don't win.  I won't say Chester project or nothing like that, but a whole lot of blanked out words and smiley faces and what not. 
laugh.gif

At least if he wins something I could stomach it all better, listening to a loser tell me all this garbage is just killin me.  We're all sorry that white ESPN gave you your own show to act like a douche and talk third person and be a coward and not have the balls to tell your old team face to face makes us all racist.  Forgive us your highness.  Please, forgive.  *bows* 

Originally Posted by DubA169

his negative Q rating barely changed, going from 14 percent to 15. 
Jordan, Magic & Barkley made up that 1%.

Sounds like LeBron & Carter realized how much of a mistake the "decision" was, and are trying to find ways to save face. The reason you don't like LeBron isn't because of his actions; it's because you're racist.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

wasnt everyone and their mothers saying Arco was the best arena in the world? this was going on for a few years and now all of sudden its terrible?
Nope. Just the fair-weather fans in that arena made it an amazing experience. Even back then everybody bagged on how terrible the facility was, but the fans really made it great. 

Knicks Have Lined Up Trade For '11 Pick To Use In Deal For Melo

Sep 30, 2010 2:16 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Knicks have reportedly found a pick they can use to trade for Carmelo Anthony.

A source says the team has lined up a trade to acquire a 2011 first-round pick that can be sent to the Nuggets in a trade for Anthony.

New York would presumably only make the trade for the pick if and when a deal with Denver is ready to move forward.http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...1_pick_to_use_in_deal_for_melo/#ixzz112k4Otvy

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Knicks Have Lined Up Trade For '11 Pick To Use In Deal For Melo

Sep 30, 2010 2:16 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Knicks have reportedly found a pick they can use to trade for Carmelo Anthony.

A source says the team has lined up a trade to acquire a 2011 first-round pick that can be sent to the Nuggets in a trade for Anthony.

New York would presumably only make the trade for the pick if and when a deal with Denver is ready to move forward.http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...1_pick_to_use_in_deal_for_melo/#ixzz112k4Otvy
sooooooooooo its not happening
laugh.gif

^
That's interesting. 

If you are a team in Denver's division, and you want to see the Nuggest lose Melo, do you help another team out to make a deal?  I was wondering if that was why Utah was getting invloved in the 4 team deal, and I wonder if that trade partner with the Knicks might also be a West team.  (not saying that's the only reason, maybe that team actually wants a player from New York for a pick, just throwin it out there is all)

roll.gif
Perk
The Celtics are going to be entertaining this season. Espically with all the $^#& talking they will do game 1 against the Heat.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol if im dallas i GIVE my 1st rounder to the knicks
laugh.gif
I was just gonna say that looks and feels so much like a Mark Cuban move... Chop off the head of one more team that is in a dead heat with you to do nothing in the Western Conference.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Mavs don't have to worry about the Nuggets if they can beat the Lakers anyways. Word to Cuban.
Nobody believes they can beat the Lakers. Not even Mark Cuban, regardless of what he says about our depth and the strength of our second unit.

The thing with that scenario with the Knicks is, it's just 1 pick.

NJ had their own to give, and a GSW protected pick that they have that they can also give.

Originally Posted by franchise3

The thing with that scenario with the Knicks is, it's just 1 pick.

NJ had their own to give, and a GSW protected pick that they have that they can also give.
the whole problem was that the Nuggets wanted to deal with the Knicks but they didnt have a pick to give up

ok then what do the Knicks give up to get Melo? gut the rest of the roster is not very smart

Knicks getting Melo and Amare and still sucking
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom