* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

[h2]Shaq ready to leave mark in Boston[/h2][h3]Big Shamrock opens up about his new teammates, motivation, Kobe, LeBron and more[/h3]

http://search.espn.go.com/jackie-macmullan/

ESPNBoston.com

QUINCY, Mass. -- Shaquille O'Neal lounged in his family room last June observing the Lakers' championship celebration on his flat-screen television, listening to the comments of former teammate Kobe Bryant with a bemused smile.

When asked what his fifth championship meant to him personally, Bryant declared, "I got one more than Shaq. So you can take that to the bank."

"My first thought [after hearing that] was, 'Well, I guess I'm still relevant,'" O'Neal said. "Kobe is still thinking about me, I guess. I'm still someone to be measured against.

"But I don't compete with little guards. I don't compete with little guys who run around dominating the ball, throwing up 30 shots a night -- like D-Wade, Kobe.

"Now if Tim Duncan said it, I'd be pissed. He's the only guy I'm competing with. If Tim Duncan gets five rings, then that gives some writer the chance to say 'Duncan is the best,' and I can't have that."

By Jackie MacMullan
Shaq needs to shut up already. Still mad the Heat would NOT take him back & he wonders why
30t6p3b.gif

If he does compete against kobe, then why ask him how your *$% taste?
laugh.gif

SMH @ Shaq sounding salty as hell over Kobe & Wade. Both them dudes got you your rings! Smh. shut up already

30t6p3b.gif
There gonna talk so much $#!# this season.  I wouldn't be surprise if somehow we get a part 3 C's vs Lakers.

Anyone flip flop back and forth more then Shaq?  Dude calls out Kobe for years, and when it comes back in his face, he acts like it don't mean nothin? 
laugh.gif

But he been this way for 10 years, so nothin you can do but go beat him. 

Melo stuff gonna happen today huh?  Nuggets having nothing to lose moving him really.  He walks next year anyways, might as well get something for him, just don't get stuck with garbage. 
Nice young player, maybe a vet bench guy, 2 decent first rounders, cash, and if there has to be an expiring or whatever, ok fine, but thas not a total loss considering he could walk in 10 months and they would have zero for it.  *shrugs* 

Shaq needs to sit his $!$ down. Kobe laid low for years and let Shaq say whatever the hell he wanted without firing back. Now Shaq gets butt hurt when being called out, and what does Wade have to do with this feud. Shaq is bipolar and confused, please retire.................

Is Melo showing up for Media Day? Its going to be crazy know matter what the outcome is

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Im hearing from ESPN Radio is that Melo is skipping Media Day
Dang, wanted some free entertainment today with all of the nonsense that would have transpired if he went in
ohwell.gif

Bored at work I'm messing with the NBA Trade Machine and found:

Melo & Birdman or Nene for Bynum, Sasha, and Luke

Pretty sure that couldn't happen but that would knock me out my seat if i heard that

Jr smith did tweet that melo is in the locker room suiting up per netsdaily.com

So we will probably get some melo photos in a bit from denver media day.

Originally Posted by CP1708

RoOk wrote:
If L.A. ends up getting Melo...Oh boy

ohwell.gif

Trade machine fooling around does not equal trade rumor homie.  Come on now. 

Comon son i know that. I'm just thinking about what would happen if that went down...

WOW

that's some foul stuff. after he was crying like a baby on the radio a day before lebron left. "this isn't the guy i knew"

Back
Top Bottom