* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

If Melo were to go the Nets I'm assuming Favors is in that deal?
Knick fans would be on suicide watch if this happens.

Why would we? Yall believe he'd resign there after the Nets gives up all their talent for him?

Melo talking about bettering his situation just to rebuild in Brooklyn?

My roomate is hooked on Dexter, one of you TV fans that were in here before tell me what I'm missing 
laugh.gif

Nets are offering Murphy, Favors, Hump and Picks.

The Core of the team is still there.

I know Favors has a high ceiling but any fan that tells you that they would not do that deal besides a nuggets fan is lying.

Favors has not played a NBA game
Hump is a third PF with small spurts of role player capabilities
Murphy is a double double guy that would be a real loss for the Nets

the picks are fine to me. The Nets only have 10 in the Next three years.

Melo would re-up with Harris and Lopez still in fold.

Just wait and see what happens. I'm sure there will be other proposals from both teams coming back and forth.

I'd love for the Nets to get Carmelo, but I'm reluctant for them to give up Favors. I'd much rather give up T-Will, Murphy, Humpries, and 2 first round picks.

A line up of

Harris
Morrow
Anthony
Outlaw/Favors
Lopez

is bound to be a third or fourth seed in the East.

Originally Posted by JPZx

My roomate is hooked on Dexter, one of you TV fans that were in here before tell me what I'm missing 
laugh.gif
One of the most addictive shows I've ever seen.  I went through a season in 2 days one time.  Acting isn't on par with the greatest shows, but it's still very good.  Tense, exciting, interesting storylines and the character development is tremendous... you really dig deep into the psychological nature of the main character Dexter.  Plus the show makes you love and root for a serial killer.  It's worth it to at least watch the first few episodes, most people are hooked after that.

Life after LeBron: Williams tries to move on

Mo Williams is 27, healthy and has three years and $26 million remaining on his Cleveland Cavaliers contract. But none of that mattered much to him this summer after he watched LeBron James leave the Cavs to join the Miami Heat. Williams said he was so depressed by James’ exit that he considered walking away from the NBA.

“That’s how bad it got,

I was going to post that, that article was embarrassing.

"It just didn't make sense to me... it doesn't make sense to me"

Maybe when you played like crap and guaranteed a victory against Orlando last year and lost... Or when you shot 40% from the field and 21% from 3
roll.gif
when you got eliminated by Boston. Yes, it didn't make sense for arguably the most dominant player in the league to NOT want to hang around as you went Casper in the playoffs.

Good for him that he accepted his role and was happy just to be winning, but it's not like he had a real choice or was ever considered to be a leader of the team. I figured that Cleveland and the players would be disappointed and rightfully so, but damn Mo... pull your skirt down and play ball. Would the Godfather really act like this?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
One of the most addictive shows I've ever seen.  I went through a season in 2 days one time.  Acting isn't on par with the greatest shows, but it's still very good.  Tense, exciting, interesting storylines and the character development is tremendous... you really dig deep into the psychological nature of the main character Dexter.  Plus the show makes you love and root for a serial killer.  It's worth it to at least watch the first few episodes, most people are hooked after that.

All of this.

Season 5 premiere on Sunday, can't wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

All of this.

Season 5 premiere on Sunday, can't wait.
pimp.gif

This.....Dexter is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Every season is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Don't sleep, Michael C Hall is a great actor..........Can't believe Melo wants to go to Jersey
ohwell.gif

Jazz nabbed Watson eh? What about Ronnie Price? Good pick-up though.

Is a Harris/Melo/Lopez combination better than Chauncey/JR/Nene/the rest of the Nuggs?

Back
Top Bottom