* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Durden7

When did I say I wasnt relaxed?

laugh.gif
  It's not that serious.
I never said it was.

roll.gif
Shot down those stupid programmed internet responses huh Tyler

Go back to making angry bitter threads in General, son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Chris Bosh would be stupid to go to Minnesota. And Bosh and Love combo will still take them to the lottery. Love is whack
indifferent.gif
What do you think about the rest of his statement. I can't agree that Kevin Love is a bum at all but I don't think Bosh and Love is anything to scream about. Especially not if Bosh is the #1 option on that squad.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

really because last i checked it was just rose...and bosh would be the centerpiece if it was just him and rose.
I don't know if centerpiece would be my word of choice. Offensively he would be the #1 option, but he and Rose are too close in superstar stature for him to be considered the centerpiece. So I would have to disagree with that point.

Originally Posted by BangDak

does trade rumors not spice up things before the draft?
Of course they do. Everyone can agree with that for the most part. But that wasn't the argument here.

Is anyone going to the draft on Thursday? It's my understanding that tickets aren't pre-sold and that you have to line up at the MSG box office at 11am on Thursday. Does anyone know (1) what time people generally start lining up, (2) how long the lines are, (3) do I have any chance at getting in if I go right after work at 6pm and (4) how much the cheapest tickets run for? Thanks.

bosh is 'the centerpiece' now. in terms of pure natural talent and skillset he is top 5 in the league.

with the players they currently have they could absolutely be a solid team. 

and he IS is the franchise guy and the rest of the players follow his lead.

and what they have is a defensively inept, lazy team, with no passion, no toughness, and no killer instinct.

and it's going to be the same wherever bosh is 'the centerpiece'.

Bosh and Love would be fun but ultimately wouldn't work. Bosh can't really guard centers in the post, he is good at defending 4's especially face up 4's but even with his added bulk wouldn't do well guarding real c's.

Regardless of how much we say the game has changed it hasn't really changed that much, you need legitimate c's to win championships.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Is anyone going to the draft on Thursday? It's my understanding that tickets aren't pre-sold and that you have to line up at the MSG box office at 11am on Thursday. Does anyone know (1) what time people generally start lining up, (2) how long the lines are, (3) do I have any chance at getting in if I go right after work at 6pm and (4) how much the cheapest tickets run for? Thanks.
1. People generally line up around 6am-8am.

2. The line is enormous.

3. Not even half a chance.

4. Tickets are $15

Bosh would be the centrepiece of a 40-win team. Oh wait...

But seriously, Bosh needs to link up with a star guard and see his career take off. 20+ 10+ a game plus a max-contract being 2nd fiddle to Wade/LeBron/Rose etc.? Sounds damn good to me and I'm sure it sounds damn good to Bosh.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Bosh would be the centrepiece of a 40-win team. Oh wait...

But seriously, Bosh needs to link up with a star guard and see his career take off. 20+ 10+ a game plus a max-contract being 2nd fiddle to Wade/LeBron/Rose etc.? Sounds damn good to me and I'm sure it sounds damn good to Bosh.
Exactly what all of them need to do.

I think its a lock that Bosh Amare goes to the Heat, he would be an idiot not to IMO
I think Stoudemire and Boozer both have homes in MIA, & would also like to play with Wade

Bosh.. I'm not even sure yet...

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I think its a lock that Bosh Amare goes to the Heat, he would be an idiot not to IMO
I think Stoudemire and Boozer both have homes in MIA, & would also like to play with Wade

Bosh.. I'm not even sure yet...

Stat is plan B

Booz plan C

I feel good about us getting Bosh to tell you the truth

I'll go on record with my "predictions", no real basis other than my own 'perfect scenario' and random gut feelings

Lebron and Bosh to the Knicks
Amare and Wade to the Heat
Boozer to Chicago
Johnson to New Jersey
Rudy Gay to the Clippers
maybe flip flop the last two

now I probably just jinxed the Knicks and something catastrophic will happen... oh well.

I wouldn't mind a Johnson / Lee combination added to our squad this summer.

Reports say Devin won't be shopped around for us.

The Nets are no longer expected to shop point guard Devin Harris.
New Jersey didn't land the first overall pick in last month's draft lottery, which would have given them the rights to pick Kentucky point guard John Wall.

During his introductory press conference on Tuesday, coach Avery Johnson made it clear that he expects to have Harris this coming season.

"I'm really excited about us working together again," Johnson said. "I got to see him grow from a rookie in the NBA to a young man, and we're going to get Devin playing the type of basketball that I know he's capable of playing."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._arent_expected_to_shop_harris/#ixzz0rSmdnAi2

If healthy, I think Devin could still help this team. He was an all star 2 seasons ago when he was at 100%. Plus, with hsi old coach, I think that'll get him to step up. Especially since he was the one pushing for Avery to come in...

I actually thought Lee would be a smart fit for New Jersey, but I figured they go after Favors in the draft.

Oh and David Lee to the T-Wolves. They're going to be the first team to run a 8 man rotation with nothing but point guards and power forwards.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'll go on record with my "predictions", no real basis other than my own 'perfect scenario' and random gut feelings

Lebron and Bosh to the Knicks
Amare and Wade to the Heat
Boozer to Chicago
Johnson to New Jersey
Rudy Gay to the Clippers
maybe flip flop the last two

now I probably just jinxed the Knicks and something catastrophic will happen... oh well.
I would say Boozer or Lee to New jersey
Johnson to maybe Clippers

laugh.gif
@ Bosh wanting to be the center piece.

dude better ride with lebron or Wade if he wants to win anything. Going to Minnesota would be career suicide.

Love gets a lot of love here. But he doesn't even get to start on the Wolves. If Bosh goes there, Love will still come off the bench. Maybe it's best they just get rid of Love and get a legit center. A lot of teams would start Love instantly.

I'm still mad at this Mo Williams trade rumor with Sac. Another long contract and Beno is not as good as Mo for sure, but he definitely played well when given PT. Bleh, Mo is just an "all-star" version of Beno. Haha. I don't hear anything about this trade from the Sac media so I hope it's fake.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Love gets a lot of love here. But he doesn't even get to start on the Wolves. If Bosh goes there, Love will still come off the bench. Maybe it's best they just get rid of Love and get a legit center. A lot of teams would start Love instantly.

I'm still mad at this Mo Williams trade rumor with Sac. Another long contract and Beno is not as good as Mo for sure, but he definitely played well when given PT. Bleh, Mo is just an "all-star" version of Beno. Haha. I don't hear anything about this trade from the Sac media so I hope it's fake.

Bosh+Darko starting together OMG
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I completely agree with u on the Mo Williams front.

so when do we actually find out who is going where..as in deadline to make up their mind

ehh i use to want bosh on the lakers but now i dont.
laugh.gif
gonna need bynum to punk yao this year lol

Back
Top Bottom