* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

laugh.gif
 flokes. 

This paragraph right here is one of the reasons I really like Simmons writing style/humor

2. That was nearly the title for this book:
[font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A Brief and Occasionally Biased History of the NBA. [/font][/font]
The titles I loved most (but ultimately was talked out of): [font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Tuesdays with Horry … Love Child of the Basketball Jesus … Tell Me How My Book Tastes … Where a Pulitzer Happens … The Greatest NBA Book I’ve Ever Written … Majerle and Me … The Hoops Testament … Black Men Can Jump … The Second Best Basketball Book Ever … I Love This Game … I Should Have Been Black … The Basketball Bible … A White Man’s Thoughts on a Black Man’s Game … Secrets from a Topless Pool in Vegas … The Association … Weekend at Bernie Bickerstaff’s. [/font][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][font=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/font]
[/font]

Looka here

There's a difference between saying he got the right deal and saying wedid the right thing by keeping him around. I've said it a million timesthat we could've went about keeping him a better way by giving him thedeal he wanted last season at 5yr/65mil instead of outright giving himthe max.

But, obviously your ******ed, illiterate, ignorant can't comprehendit. You take every other word out of my sentences and make it into whatyou wanna hear. From here on out I'm going to post in your language andmaybe you'll understand a little better.

And stop telling me to do your job because you the only one that can't reed what glown flokes right, right? Sloppy writing 

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If he chills in Europe for two more seasons, the rookie salary scale doesn't apply to him. He can demand a max contract by that time if he chose.
laugh.gif
I don't think thats how it works...... Or does it
nerd.gif

It things like this that make me laugh
laugh.gif

Im glad im not the only one bashing Kahn now. The thing with him, is that i hes making moves, just to make moves. He'll jump at every deal he deems "good" and worries if it fits later. He needs to plan ahead. The only real good move i consider was getting that 6th pick last year, and maybe Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom