* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Wally Szczerbiak to SIRIUS radio today on whether D-Wade and LeBron will work: "It’s not going to work. No way."

who is Wally to talk...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Wally Szczerbiak to SIRIUS radio today on whether D-Wade and LeBron will work: "It’s not going to work. No way."

who is Wally to talk...
dont hate, Wally's the man
pimp.gif

A billionaire should just create their own NBA team from scratch. Moving the Pistons just sounds insane to me. Talk about *#+@++*% on a city while it's down.

laugh.gif
@ Wally

Originally Posted by JPZx

2w1rqpu.png

If you're wondering why he changed to #8, it's because he plans to win 8 championships in Minnesota.

Or maybe Kahn made him be #8 because he expects Beasely to be 2 times better than Webber????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If you're wondering why he changed to #8, it's because he plans to win 8 championships in Minnesota.

Or maybe Kahn made him be #8 because he expects Beasely to be 2 times better than Webber????
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear i dont know how JPZ stays defending this dude.
laugh.gif

2w1rqpu.png

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, Scola getting paid.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@Jonathan_Feigen: Rockets reach a deal with Luis Scola, a source said. Deal for five years, worth $47 million.

God damn. 

Rockets spending some dough.  Paid Ariza last year, Lowry & Scola this year.  Have Brooks & Yao on deck next year.  Dork Elvis better hope those #'s he's crunching are accurate.

2w1rqpu.png

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
That was just weird of him saying all that about Vlade and Darko
roll.gif
Cwebb "good luck"

Eh, decent deal for Scola. Kinda overpaid, but what big man isnt in this market?

My only problem is, they have a bunch of overpaid role players with no real first option.

Good move by Orlando. He'll be worth it in the long run.

@Jonathan_Feigen: Rockets reach a deal with Luis Scola, a source said. Deal for five years, worth $47 million.

that contract is going to look dumb as hell if they max out yao next year  

My only problem is, they have a bunch of overpaid role players with no real first option.
THIS

Matt Barnes is expected to make an announcement on Friday about which team he'll join, but it looks like Miami is his most likely destination.
The Celtics, Mavericks and Lakers are under consideration, but the Heat seem to be winning the fight for his services. The Heat remind us of that owner that blows all his money in a fantasy auction on a couple players, but then sees a bunch of steals fall to him at the end of the draft. Jul. 15 - 4:13 pm et

So Matt Barnes turns down $2.6 million from Orlando to go to Miami for the veteran's minimum?
ohwell.gif
Matt Barnes knows whats up.
laugh.gif

SMH. Didn't even want to give the Kings a hometown discount a couple years back...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that contract is going to look dumb as hell if they max out yao next year  

THIS

Yao probably will not seek a max deal in the first place.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Damn, Scola is 35??!
laugh.gif
Naw he's 30 right now....35 at the end of his new contract.
Yeah.

So Matt Barnes turns down $2.6 million from Orlando to go to Miami for the veteran's minimum?
ohwell.gif
I understand he wanted long term security, but it really won't be that much even if they give him a few years.  Doesn't make sense.

ohwell.gif

Barnes turned down an offer from the Magic?

I figured he just wasn't in their plans, especially after they signed Q-Rich.

He'll probably end up in Miami, gotta get ready for season 2 of Basketball Wives.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom