* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Mario Chalmers high ankle sprain...

The karmic downfall begins...
laugh.gif

you mean the next rajon rondo??? oh no.......

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i see just like me CP has know idea where the bookstore is at
Stoooooop.  I was at the book store last night thumbin thru it, I just wasnt gonna throw down no 30 bucks on the damn thing.  I ain't tryna pay 30 bucks to read what I can for free. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't try puttin my reading skills on your level, that ain't right man, what I ever do to you?  
laugh.gif

Mike, how do you misspell "NO" for crying out loud?
laugh.gif

Just printed out a copy of The Book of Basketball from Simmons.....Can't wait to start tearin into that mess.  Dude prolly gonna piss me off everyday for the next 3 weeks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

goddamn, that poor printer.
laugh.gif

That book is over 700 pages, it's a good read thus far.

Originally Posted by BangDak

HUGE pickup for the Jazz. Bell > Wesley Matthews. Good job.

maybe if they were title contenders but they arent. probably just signed bell so thelakers wouldnt grab him.

the lakers +%%@+@ their ownselves tho overpaying steve blake

So, I guess Bell is content with winning somewhere around 50 games and losing in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs?

I wouldn't say Bell > Matthews though. When was the last time Bell played? In terms of contract value, yes but I got to see how Bell looks after being out damn near half a season.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i see just like me CP has know idea where the bookstore is at
Stoooooop.  I was at the book store last night thumbin thru it, I just wasnt gonna throw down no 30 bucks on the damn thing.  I ain't tryna pay 30 bucks to read what I can for free. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't try puttin my reading skills on your level, that ain't right man, what I ever do to you?  
laugh.gif

Mike, how do you misspell "NO" for crying out loud?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Just printed out a copy of The Book of Basketball from Simmons.....Can't wait to start tearin into that mess.  Dude prolly gonna piss me off everyday for the next 3 weeks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

goddamn, that poor printer.
laugh.gif

That book is over 700 pages, it's a good read thus far.

$30 would've be a bargain compared to ink prices. He most likely did it a work though 
laugh.gif

The Atlanta Hawks will acquire C Shaquille O'neal in a S&T from Cleveland. The Cavaliers will receive forward Marvin Williams in return.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

The Atlanta Hawks will acquire C Shaquille O'neal in a S&T from Cleveland. The Cavaliers will receive forward Marvin Williams in return.
Goddammit you.

Why the hell, do you NEVER give a source.

Sorry if I'm super late, I don't wanna make a separate post for this.  I just heard that Utah will not match Portlands offer to Mathews.  Does anybody have a link?

i know the hawks need a real center but shaq? this is not good...
tired.gif

The Marvin for Shaq sign-and-trade appears to be a non-starter. The Hawks have consistently said they like their core, and that includes Marvin. So they are not looking to move Marvin for Shaq when he’s playing under what they consider to be a reasonable contract for a starting 3 whom they still believe can blossom under L.D.

Shaq is pushing for the sign-and-trade because he wants to be paid above the mid-level exception–a person familiar with his thinking said Shaq wants something like $16 million for two years after seeing other free agent centers sign lucrative deals. Shaq also wants to start but it doesn’t look like he will get that or the money from Atlanta. In fact, after post-J.J. indications that the Hawks were willing to push their payroll above the luxury-tax threshold of $70.3 million, it’s becoming increasingly clear ASG wants to avoid paying the tax.

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawk...les/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Sorry if I'm super late, I don't wanna make a separate post for this.  I just heard that Utah will not match Portlands offer to Mathews.  Does anybody have a link?

Jazz have notified Wesley Matthews reps they won't match offer and will sign other guard. about 2 hours ago via txt

Via tribjazz

Why the hell did portland give matthews all that money anyway ?

I wouldn't have matched either.

With Shaq going to the Hawks Josh Smith and Hortford could go back to their regular position...SF and PF

I'd welcome Williams. I think he will flourish in the system Byron Scott is installing. Couldn't really shine on a team full of 1on1 players

Back
Top Bottom