OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I know it's been posted a couple of pages back, but just to save people from going back and searching, Home Del Sols are back up on NDC.

Inks are looking good with that translucent purple sole. I guess it's 5 Rings and the Inks, then on to the VI's.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

I am incredibly bummed about this limited release garbage that I will never get my hands on unless I pay a ridiculous top dollar for.  I really like the a lot of the limited colorways but they all seem to cost around 200, I cant justify that.

Welcome to the club. We might need therapy to help us ease the pain that Nike put upon us. I wish we could file a lawsuit. LOL

Undefeated LA is going to get the 5 Rings but ONLY at the La Brea location. Pre-orders can be done today but only in store.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Undefeated LA is going to get the 5 Rings but ONLY at the La Brea location. Pre-orders can be done today but only in store.
Are they charging over retail again? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Are they charging over retail again? 
laugh.gif
I wouldn't know. I follow them on Twitter and that's what they tweeted.

Just got my 5 rings and i like them but i am very dissapointed, no 5 ring muppet hand!
mad.gif
maybe i missed this info in a past post. Im keeping them but not too happy about that.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Just got my 5 rings and i like them but i am very dissapointed, no 5 ring muppet hand!
mad.gif
maybe i missed this info in a past post. Im keeping them but not too happy about that.
Sorry I've been out of this for the past couple of weeks, but where did you get your 5 rings at? Thanks!

I am going to be upset if I can't get 5 rings for retail..if not its either pay over retail for those or get both the inlines and USAs for $150 total..hmmmm decisions decisions

nice inlines ferrari

last night my aways decided to split...

I play 1 night a week and have been doing so for a few months. no way should this have happened. i did a cut to the ball and i felt my foot just keep going in that direction (instantly i knew something happened because there was no lock down to bring my foot back). i looked down after that and my shoe had been torn.
do you guys think i'd be able to get a voucher from nike? i'd like to get another pair of aways and i noticed on some websites they're no longer available...
ohwell.gif

What is up with these problems with the V lately. No creases but rips and blowing chunks off a shoe is not a good look.

no, i haven't had a pair go out on me yet. this is the first time i've encountered something like this.

anyone in the greater toronto area, in mississauga a store opened up on Dundas. not sure of the name, but it's on dundas in between tomken and hurontario.

anyways, they have a bunch of shoes for really cheap (well, cheap compared to champs, footlocker and nike store).

they had Kobe IV's, V's in plenty of sizes for $99 (reg price $189 smh canada).

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What is up with these problems with the V lately. No creases but rips and blowing chunks off a shoe is not a good look.
i guess you make sacrifices when you want shoes that don't crease 
laugh.gif

That pic of the busted pair of Away's kills me. I bought mine on release day and beat them to death on the court as well as through killer leg day workouts including (squating 405lbs). Still holding up fine but I do have 4 DS pairs to rotate through if they ever do give out. Still has to be my favorite GR pair of V's and kills plenty of the limited releases as well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by mike2389

no, i haven't had a pair go out on me yet. this is the first time i've encountered something like this.

oh ok. i thought u were the one with the busted USCs.
Im not buying the busted USC's "blowing out" on the court story. You know how hard it would be to tear completely through a rubber sole...seriously

These aways look legit - I can picture that happening to a shoe under the stress of a hard cut.

im wondering what would be the long term "durability" of the 5's are... those rips/chunks being blown off of the midsole lol is not a good look at all.

@Mugen: I agree.. the Aways might just be the best "GR" colorway for me...Game winners and all that lol... Top 3 for me as well.. (DK's and Aces rounding out the other 2)

Back
Top Bottom