OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by ShoeFanatic2001

2eejtb9.jpg
hu0wg3.jpg
NICE!!!where did you get it??

hmm all of a sudden people's kobes are failing....i wonder if it has anything to do with the upcoming release of the VIs. LOL im just saying.

ive played in my aways and more recently my Aces and the aways have never seen anything like that, i play 3-4 times a week for approximately 4 hours each session and i think i play hard for the most part especially on defense but it could be a lot of factors though...1st nike's quality isnt the most consistent, 2nd the person's build and foot (maybe wider thus more wear and tear than someone with narrow feet etc.), and 3rd where and how they play.

either way, i suggest you guys just mail them in after you file a claim and see what happens. i just got my voucher today for my dunkmans that failed on me (top eyelet on my right shoe busted/tore through). worse comes to worse they send the shoe back to you unless you tell them to scrap it.

And to think, I told myself no more ZKVs and then the 5 rings drop. They look really nice in the pics. May have to pick up a pair.

Quick question...

What is the current value of the UWR USA V's? Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying. Thanks.

Originally Posted by abernja

Quick question...

What is the current value of the UWR USA V's? Just want to make sure I'm not overpaying. Thanks.

what size??? I'll say around $150-$165 shipped

Originally Posted by sogo

Quick question...

laugh.gif
There are still FSRs at some stores by me. They aren't worth more than retail + shipping.

Originally Posted by sogo

Quick question...

roll.gif
. is this dude serious?
laugh.gif

$130 retail, TOPS. $+@*+ were ugly anyways.

We just got an update, it looks like we will be carrying the 5 Rings (86429702).  They will be available for sale at 12 AM ET tonight.  I am not sure if they will be available on our website, so you may need to call in to place your order.  They are not in stock yet, so only customers with a domestic US shipping address will be able to order them, once they are available for sale tonight.  Please note, these are very limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just got an update, it looks like we will be carrying the 5 Rings (86429702).  They will be available for sale at 12 AM ET tonight. EastbayRep - Ray
i guess i know what im doin tonight

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^Why? There are a lot of places taking pre orders on these... look on the internet you can just order now
Really?  The only pre-orders I have seen are on ebay for 180+.  I havent seen any pre-orders for retail.

UNDFTD LA they are taking pre orders and they only have sizes 8-9.5 i believe... you can call to verify

also NT CHicago and House of hoops will have the 5 rings in limited quantities... of course since SOME of the managers themselves are hypebeasts they want you to line up now LOL.... ****OUTTAHERE!

Back
Top Bottom