OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Check out the production date guys, don't the previously released Stages have a May or June production date?  I believe these were clearly released after the championship which means these would be a "promotional" effort by Nike to sustain those of us who have written emails and beat up Nike for underestimating the demand for a championship based shoe. 

You combine that ground swell of complaints along with the opening of "The Vault" and Nike is going to do whatever they have to sustain the hype of KB being the new undisputed Premier Spokes Person for Nike Basketball including going into a second "promotional" production run for the Big Stages.  It's just too bad that the Vault couldn't get the release right. 

Do it like this Vault:  Have all of us show up on one weekend, we all take wrist bands, and then call the numbers over the next few weeks releasing the numbers on the FB page.  Give us 72 hours to get there and buy or we lose our allocation...

Dumb, just a dumb way to waste people's time the way it's being done!!
J.

Originally Posted by GZA73

smh at the Vault raffle.

guess you didnt win your pair...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
90d3ll.jpg
[/font]
I lucked out @ the Vault this morning... got these for my brother. Mmm... these shoes are freakin'
pimp.gif
Now, to put some gold tips on these laces...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Check out the production date guys, don't the previously released Stages have a May or June production date?  I believe these were clearly released after the championship which means these would be a "promotional" effort by Nike to sustain those of us who have written emails and beat up Nike for underestimating the demand for a championship based shoe. 

You combine that ground swell of complaints along with the opening of "The Vault" and Nike is going to do whatever they have to sustain the hype of KB being the new undisputed Premier Spokes Person for Nike Basketball including going into a second "promotional" production run for the Big Stages.  It's just too bad that the Vault couldn't get the release right. 

Do it like this Vault:  Have all of us show up on one weekend, we all take wrist bands, and then call the numbers over the next few weeks releasing the numbers on the FB page.  Give us 72 hours to get there and buy or we lose our allocation...

J.
actually i had the promo tag on my 4 rings last year wen hohla released, so i duno, we will never know!!!!!!!!!!!

still need to secure a pair of BS Aways.....but not aggressively hunting for them.
Could easily be happy with a pair of 6's in its place

J.
I have the previously released Big Stages and the production dates are from 1/29/10 to 6/29/10 for the Homes and 1/28/10 to 6/26/10 for the Aways

That's what I thought Wayne, thanks for confirming! The pairs I had seen that dropped out of NT Santa Monica were labeled the same dates...

J.

J.
or just release them in decent numbers on ndc.  i used to be all about the limited releases so i could feel somewhat "unique", but that was when i used to have time to waste being at the releases.  now it's all about just getting the shoes relatively easily and not caring about who else happens to have them.

Went Sat and Sun and didn't win. Got lucky though, my buddy was called and picked up a pair of aways for me since his size wasn't available. He ended putting them up on ebay. Hope I can get another pair or hook em back up with a pair in his size in the following raffles. All in all it wasn't too bad. Anyone here get the free hoody or free customized t-shirt?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

J.
I have the previously released Big Stages and the production dates are from 1/29/10 to 6/29/10 for the Homes and 1/28/10 to 6/26/10 for the Aways

i think the production dates are random.

i got a pair of ID's in june, and the production date was January... made no sense to me.

get the DDs this coming oct 14-17 at the outlets and it would come out to about $60++ with the 20% discount coupon. same as with homes, delsols and some POPs seen at the outlets. some outlets sell them for $99 and some $89.

Back
Top Bottom