OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Number 17 pick today. got my two pairs and at the end they were letting anyone grab sz 15s so i got that..

i had to settle on sizes though :/

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
90d3ll.jpg
[/font]
I lucked out @ the Vault this morning... got these for my brother. Mmm... these shoes are freakin'
pimp.gif
Now, to put some gold tips on these laces...

got 3 pairs of Aways today from the vault.. only one of them had PROMO marked on the inside tag... even my pairs from santa Monica dont have PROMO marked on the tag... hmmm pics later

Just got my first pair of Kobe's to play ball in. Got em a .5 size bigger cause the bone on top of my foot is a bit big, and I do wear ankle braces when I ball. They hurt my feet alot, wore em to my game yesterday for the first time, no breaking in or anything but ive heard these shoes dont really need to be broken in. Should I give it a few wears to break it in? Or exchange for other shoes. I used the Lebron PS 7 before these and no breaking in required.

hurt your feet? might not be the right shoes for you, these never hurt my feet. most comfortable shoes to ball in ever. and ive played in every basketball shoe you can name.

How many people showed up today at the Vault. I was planning on going again to see if I can get or trade for my size I bought yesterday. Heard that some of the 24 that won yesterday, won again. How many people won today. Was it 24 again.  

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Just got my first pair of Kobe's to play ball in. Got em a .5 size bigger cause the bone on top of my foot is a bit big, and I do wear ankle braces when I ball. They hurt my feet alot, wore em to my game yesterday for the first time, no breaking in or anything but ive heard these shoes dont really need to be broken in. Should I give it a few wears to break it in? Or exchange for other shoes. I used the Lebron PS 7 before these and no breaking in required.

they def. need to be broken in.

Nice, I saw some inside the display wall that had those promo tags, and was wondering if the pairs in the raffles would have those too.

They need a short break in period and they are made to work with your feet(not restrict and pad)...probably will take a few wears for your feet to start getting used to the additional range of movement.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

They need a short break in period and they are made to work with your feet(not restrict and pad)...probably will take a few wears for your feet to start getting used to the additional range of movement.
co-sign

I guess only the size 13's have the Promo Tag? I have a size 10.5 of the Aways, and an 11 of the Home from The Nike Vault this morning and they don't have "Promo" on the tag.

u like my wall post on the kobe wall

"Kobe doesnt support shady raffles"

lol, i love all the employees there though. i know all their names, chill people

Back
Top Bottom