OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

what happened today at nike vault was cool. but I think the 24 sets were released is just a joke.
people drove down there and paid for the parking...they should do the same thing as niketown santa monica did but not 48 sets each weekend.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

nike is turning off a lot of kobe heads cuz of this "limited" release shenanigans. too many pointless gimmicks. smh
These type of releases might aggravate us but they'll never alienate us.  Don't kid yourself, you'll always want the shoes.

the interest in them is still there but not how it used to after finding out that they're raffling only 24 pairs per week until they sell them out completely. not a lot of ppl can afford to go to the vault every weekend for the next few weekends especially if it's only for a very small probability of getting a chance to purchase the bs. nike is not making it practical to buy them, which is a reason why some ppl are getting turned off.

Glad I didn't bother making the drive from the Inland Empire. I knew it was going to be some BS release. Pun intended.

Hopefully all you real Kobe fans who really want the big stages get them eventually.

On another note, anybody here playing NBA 2K11? For some reason, you can equip players with hyperdunks, adidas, reeboks, and lebrons (vii and solder iv) but no Kobe V's?  I still want my Kobe V's in the digital world! LOL

I didn't think that many people were going to show up. I'm very lucky that my number got called, but not my size. I ended up just getting a pair of aways...

i was there. it was crap. met some cool dudes working at the vault though. pretty chill store, spent an hour in there.

i think i saw ed.. who was in the blk/neon fit?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

i was there. it was crap. met some cool dudes working at the vault though. pretty chill store, spent an hour in there.

i think i saw ed.. who was in the blk/neon fit?

This BS release = BS
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

I didn't think that many people were going to show up. I'm very lucky that my number got called, but not my size. I ended up just getting a pair of aways...
so they ran out? or they were selling certain sizes only?

it wasn't 24 pairs, it was 24 winners. each winner could get one of each pair, so a maximum of 48 pairs were sold. i think that it should be a pair limit though, so that more people are able to get pairs.

They should've had more sizes or the 24 That won the raffle today should've picked-up the sizes they/I wanted to purchase since today was the first day. Oh well...

I feel bad for all those 400+ heads. 24 pairs?!! Smh.

Might go Sunday.... Some cool ppl gave me all their wristbands.
See you guys there.

Originally Posted by never wear them

See you guys there.

dont go. not worth it.
eyes.gif

See you guys there.

Originally Posted by boogeda

the interest in them is still there but not how it used to after finding out that they're raffling only 24 pairs per week until they sell them out completely. not a lot of ppl can afford to go to the vault every weekend for the next few weekends especially if it's only for a very small probability of getting a chance to purchase the bs. nike is not making it practical to buy them, which is a reason why some ppl are getting turned off.

Unless it's a raffle, I won't bother going to a release where people sleep outside.  I'd rather pay over retail and avoid the aggravation.  Unfortunately it seems like the west coast is the only place where raffles happen.

See you guys there.
If people gave you their wristbands, you should go. I know a place where you can park for free, but you might have to walk a couple of blocks 
indifferent.gif

The Nike Vault Big Stage Kobes come with different box tags:
1f815eea37e458666f66337a7cb2550aca26d79.jpg

These are for the Homes. (Not my pics but cropped it and edited it so no size comes up.)

I think it's for when they have multiple sizes and don't want to post each box tag for each size so they used the blurred out one for all their other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom