OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

DKs are always a great pickup. Beat mine to hell playing ball unfortunately, but I'm looking around for a 2nd pair.

I'd rather beat up a pair of nice shoes than just use them casually. I just like it that way.
Remember my Chaos 5s deteriorated after I balled in them both indoor and outdoor. LOVE THOSE!
just a clean look on court. Sadly they're gone now.. LOL memories tho!

I'd rather beat up a pair of nice shoes than just use them casually. I just like it that way.
Remember my Chaos 5s deteriorated after I balled in them both indoor and outdoor. LOVE THOSE!
just a clean look on court. Sadly they're gone now.. LOL memories tho!
I'm with you. I feel like I'm doing an injustice to my grail pairs if they don't get hooped in

I still have a decent pair of DK's and don't have the heart to beat it up, initially started to ball in them and now just casual walking. One of the best V's IMO. 

Just picked up a brand new ds pair of the homes off the bay. Been lookin these for awhile. Homes and aways are my favorite 5's. can't go wrong with the 5's Cw's. the 5s got the best Cw's out of the kobe line IMO.

^ thanks T.....

Today......
Damn inlines are amazing Forreal Forreal. Just got mine off the bay for 60, was worn only 5x causal. Still in almost perfect condition. About to bust these joants out for ravens season along with the inks and the kb8 PURP fades.

Damn inlines are amazing Forreal Forreal. Just got mine off the bay for 60, was worn only 5x causal. Still in almost perfect condition. About to bust these joants out for ravens season along with the inks and the kb8 PURP fades.

Inlines (concords 6/7) on any sig is just DOPE to me. The inline 4 is a top 10er for me.

The Inline Vs are arguably my favorite. It's either between those or the IVs. I just love the iridescent scales on the Vs.

^Lost an auction for the inline Vs because I was greedy and trying to get them for as low as possible.  Wasn't quick enough at the end.

Been hoping to come across them in my size... lots of nice Vs but they might be my faves

The Inline Vs are arguably my favorite. It's either between those or the IVs. I just love the iridescent scales on the Vs.

YES. The scales set the whole kick off. These were a perfect example of tasteful midsole speckling. Sometimes speckling kills a whole sneak.

^^

Nice BLs man.

Thanks. :lol:

I honestly didn't think my max bid would hold up. I think this is the second time he's listed them in the past couple months and IIRC, they went for over a bill last time.

$23 shipping tho? :x

Yikes... Didn't notice shipping price... And it's domestic "standard shipping" :smh:

Better be at least priority.

Yea, sucks, but it is what it is. I checked his feedback and his shipping time reviews indicate that I probably won't be seeing them until the end of next week.

I don't get why guys still jack up the shipping costs still tho. eBay is taking 10 percent of that as well.
I'd def leave a neutral feedback if it takes over a week to get some shoes I paid $23 for shipping....

They actually came in today. The guy is shipping out of Canada, so that's the reason for the high shipping fee and slow shipping time. Not really sure why he has NY has his location.

Gave the guy positive feedback and 5 stars across everything.

If Deadstock Inline 4 > 5
after ball 5 > 4

the 5s just manages to look good after a beating. the Inline 4 Looks like sh** after a short while. Creases all over plus some yellowing.

I think I have lost 3 auctions on ebay for Inlines
mean.gif
Damn...  it's always a shame because usually forking out a little more is worth it.  Sometimes it's just someone who is faster though.

We'll get those inlines someday!

Back
Top Bottom