OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Aways are SUPER super SUPER clean... just a beauty.

unfortunately, after letting go of a ton of kicks, the only ones left for me are the USAs(beat as hell) and Inlines(still close to DS, used it 2x)
I miss my aways, chaos and del sols. SMFH

^I feel ya on that. Sold off a good number of shoes last year before I had to move to a new place, and now I'm finding myself trying to find them again and rescoop. Managed to get back a couple of the IVs I sold off, but I'm looking to get back some Vs and VIs now.

Aways are SUPER super SUPER clean... just a beauty.

unfortunately, after letting go of a ton of kicks, the only ones left for me are the USAs(beat as hell) and Inlines(still close to DS, used it 2x)
I miss my aways, chaos and del sols. SMFH
right there with my IV away gradients

This model of Aways hasn't grown on me. I can get them still but I just can't. The yellow heel doesn't fit in this color blocking. I think the yellow should be on the purple of the forefoot upper/outsole and the purple on the heel. I want the laces though lol.

^That would be a pretty cool alternate colorblocking. Did you ever consider making an ID like that?

I was slowly getting back into the hobby so the price was holding me back. I had plenty in my cart but just couldn't pull the trigger. If they bring it back with the options that they had I'll order with no mercy on my wallet haha.

Lmao y'all are mean.

Anyways, got these of eBay for $39 shipped DS

:x

I was slowly getting back into the hobby so the price was holding me back. I had plenty in my cart but just couldn't pull the trigger. If they bring it back with the options that they had I'll order with no mercy on my wallet haha.
lol, got it. Your description also kind of made me think of the POPs a little bit, which I thought were ok but didn't pick them up (the 3M laces were pretty cool though). I wished this sample version of the POPs released though, the little differences in the sample make them a lot nicer than the release version IMO.

Aah forgot about the POPs so it makes sense why the Aways were like that lol. I bought the POP but later sold them due to the browning of the sole, wish it had a yellow sole. Can't wait for the retro lmao.

Last edited:
Aah forgot about the POPs so it makes sense why the Aways were like that lol. I bought the POP but later sold them due to the browning of the sole, wish it had a yellow sole. Can't wait for the retro lmao.
was just thinking about when we will see kobe I retros...

All I was thinking about is retro, i know Im way too late for this zkv. Can't wait to have my first pair. Geez

Pops were prob one of the only V's I truly dont like. If they would have gone the sample Id of loved them. Those little triangles were ugly.

Pops were prob one of the only V's I truly dont like. If they would have gone the sample Id of loved them. Those little triangles were ugly.
+1

I could never get into em, even when I had opportunity to scoop with footlocker EA. They still haven't grown on me...

^^ Lol embrace the triangles!!
POPs for me are like the subar colorway of the model but since I love the model so much I can tolerate it.

Kinda like the Spider-Man IV lol

Last edited:
They should've also stuck with the Del Sol yellow for the POPs instead of that gold that they ended up using IMO. I didn't think the POPs were atrocious, but there were so many good colorways on the Vs that they were just ok in comparison.

I found a pair for a good price on eBay that I really want to scoop pretty bad, but they were balled in. Can you wash these things?

^Do you mean throwing them in a washing machine? Never tried it before so I wouldn't know how they turn out, but I've bought used shoes before that turn out fine after a good cleaning overall with Jason Markk.

Last edited:
Yeah I meant washing machine lol. Not worried about external condition for the price , just don't want them being nasty and sweat filled :/

lol, gotcha. I've never done the washing machine thing with the Vs, so I can't say from experience that I'd recommend it personally since I just don't know how they'd turn out/hold up. But as long as they're not super beat up/played in, you should be ok after doing a thorough cleaning of the external upper/sockliner with Jason Markk cleaner or good ol' soap and water, then airing them/letting them dry out for a while. Be sure to take the insoles and laces out too, and clean those well or even replace the insoles with some new ones.

Last edited:
Secured myseld a ds pair of del sols. Paid over retail, but it serves me right for selling my pair. Cant wait for them to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom