OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i agree, there have been players who played on low cut sneakers, but kobe changed how people (including the nba) perceived low cut basketball shoes. in addition to its excellent performance on court, it looks fresh too. perfect combo for ballers and sneaker heads alike.

Exactly, i never balled in lows before the IV's but when i did, i fell in love. I dont like playing in mids anymore. My feet and ankles are used to low cuts now.

Same here. Never played in low tops till I played in the IV's....Does that mean I never knew they existed? Of course not.

Everyone knows Low tops existed and were worn by NBA players before the IV's. All we're saying is the Kobe line changed the way THOUSANDS of people viewed playing in low tops.

Obviously dudes like Bibby and Derek Anderson been rocking Jordan Brand PE Lows way before Gilbert Arenas...that doesn't mean they started it or copied anyone.

5044970329_ff46194d63_z.jpg

5044970349_d4ec9cddfc_z.jpg

5044970351_a849d77f80_z.jpg

^nice socks man! hope they'll release the USA socks too.

i see ur KB4 GM peeping outta the bag. nice..

Originally Posted by al3x89

that's a nice nike bag... where can i get one? mine only fits 1 pair of shoes and a ball
frown.gif

yea i like that bag a lot, all the stores in my area have the worst selection of nike gym bags.

TB navy white and USA CW,
which one do guys think better?
having hard time to pick from both of those navy colorway

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

TB navy white and USA CW,
which one do guys think better?
having hard time to pick from both of those navy colorway
USA easily... 

2nd that. I'm having a hard time not ballin in my USA's.

USA huh? guys~
so far, all answers r USA wins, even my friends~ haha
thanks guys.
i think i know where i shud go.

I saw these on of all places media takeout! LOL its DONOVAN MCNABB'S WIfe playing in charity basketball game yesterday. Those think pinks are a lot better to me.
f09il1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom