OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

mikkol off the top of my head i want to say yes they did do separate releases for the finals shoe...i could be wrong but i dont remember both releasing at the same time.

Im 99.9% sure they were released seperate...couple weeks if I remember correctly?

Alan ...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

mikkol off the top of my head i want to say yes they did do separate releases for the finals shoe...i could be wrong but i dont remember both releasing at the same time.

Yea they did. I think it was homes first then the aways 2 weekends after that.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

did they do a separate release of the Final shoes last year?

Seperate release. Homes released first, Aways last
and they only dropped on one release date?
nope two separate dates...I think the homes dropped on like aug 3rd or something like that, then aways on the 17th? Not exactly sure on the dates, but something like that??

A little off topic with all of the B.S. talk (nice pictures by the way everyone), but I finally changed my opinion on the Dukes when I saw them in person and I couldn't pass them up. Very underated colorway imo. I initially passed on these thinking that I would just get the MD, but now feel that Dukes are 10x better than them.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

A little off topic with all of the B.S. talk (nice pictures by the way everyone), but I finally changed my opinion on the Dukes when I saw them in person and I couldn't pass them up. Very underated colorway imo. I initially passed on these thinking that I would just get the MD, but now feel that Dukes are 10x better than them.

nice to know...MD > dukes imo but to each their own

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

any1 notice the restock on BS on KB24?
there is a size drop down but its still SOLD OUT it says.
I notice they put more sizes for the HOME. If I'm not mistaken, I didn't see a lot of sizes for HOMES when they initially dropped. Damn.......I need AWAY.....they seem more limited.

since the BS appears to be done with. anyone know when the next cw is dropping? I know the UWR are out on the 11th, but what's next?

Back
Top Bottom