OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

nwt - man, nike should pay you considering how much extra business you give them.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Great pics of the big stage's
thanks because it's the only way I can see them

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

nwt - man, nike should pay you considering how much extra business you give them.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks man. not to brag... But Some NTers can vouch for me. I've sent them some FWDs of PMs and emails from Nike/JB regarding about my pics. I just don't know how to go about this... I just do it for NTalk to be honest. It's just a little hobby.I just need a better camera man.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks man. not to brag... But Some NTers can vouch for me. I've sent them some FWDs of PMs and emails from Nike/JB regarding about my pics. I just don't know how to go about this... I just do it for NTalk to be honest. It's just a little hobby.I just need a better camera man.
lol no joke mann, you have influenced like 6 of my purchases this year

and what jeans are you weraring with the USA's?  - mine are always covering up my shoes :/

laugh.gif
better? r u kidding me that camera makes your shoes look 10x better then some of these online websites with professional cameras
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

wearing these today. heading to Ontario Mills Nike Outlet. I'll keep you guys posted if there is anything kobe related.
USAs > UWR imo...
Sick pics. 
pimp.gif
 UWRs are 
sick.gif
 compared to USAs. 

Thanks guys.

And these jeans are actually 511s "skinny jeans" but I always sz up till I feel comfortable, not like a grip load of those gay wdywt NTers
laugh.gif

roll.gif
nwt

Im copping maybe 2 Kobes with the FTL Coupon, maybe the Miles Davis and the Blackouts. I'll wait until the end of the month for the USA and Del-Sol. Have the Del-Sol been hitting outlet stores?

Damn, long weekend... Ended up hitting up hohla and ntla with the cousin. Hohla had all the usual kobe gear (Miles Davis, USAs, Comets, championship shirts, shirt with Kobe with USA gear on, Kobe USA jersey). Wore my UWRs today and got a lot of questions on where I got em. Hahaha good times.

Ntla was tight too, they had more selection of sizes regarding the jerseys and shorts. No elite bball socks though. Talked with some cool peeps that I already forgot their names (my bad). Unexpectedly ran into Vince and KingxB! Waddup guys! Always good meeting fellow NTers.

I asked both spots if they still had Big Stages in a 9.5 and you can imagine the response I got.
laugh.gif

Adrian.....WTH?!?!?! Im here @ HOH waiting for you
nerd.gif
where's my chair? smh......

Oh OK...didnt know if those were yours or not. Bout to sit down...thanks man!

*pumps fist YES!!...FIRST IN LINE FOR V Rings release!!!!

so the other day at work I was walking in a parking lot in my chaos. I stepped on a big +%! earing and it punctured the zoom bag and it completely deflated. Now they feel crappy cause my heel dips. can I get a voucher for it? Im not sure I really would want one since I wouldn't be able to get chaos again from retailers but trying to weigh my options

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

so the other day at work I was walking in a parking lot in my chaos. I stepped on a big +%! earing and it punctured the zoom bag and it completely deflated. Now they feel crappy cause my heel dips. can I get a voucher for it? Im not sure I really would want one since I wouldn't be able to get chaos again from retailers but trying to weigh my options
hey sorry to hear about that but to be honest i think they will not send you a voucher for that unless they dont see the hole where it was punctured from the bottom when you stepped on the earring.  you can send it in and if they deem it to be a Manufacturer flaw they can send you a voucher IF NOT make sure you put a note for them to send the shoes back to you if they deem it not to qualify for the voucher.  Otherwise they scrap your shoe.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom