OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Wow! the Big Stage Away is really Nice. I really messed up on this release. I'm suffering from DPD Didn't Purchase Denial. The only cure for this syndrome is EBAY!

wearing these today. heading to Ontario Mills Nike Outlet. I'll keep you guys posted if there is anything kobe related.

4871518403_d8e910f974_z.jpg

4872128654_6862eed9b7_z.jpg

USAs > UWR imo...

^^^ I agree 100% I am going to grab a pair of USA's today and will be passing on UWR's....

BIG STAGES I WILL FIND U TOO!!!

got these the on the day of the local release here (PI) from a reseller in HK, was thinking of double up bt changed my mind:

I wouldn't say the USA is better than the UWR or the other way around. There are some aspects from both shoes that are good and bad so they are pretty much even. Since I have the USA I would give them the edge.

I just want the Away BS dammit!

Anyone wear the BS yet? Or just gonna stare at them and take pics only. I would've worn them the day I got them. (Nike gave NorCal'ers no chance!)

Originally Posted by never wear them

im just gonna stare at em a tad bit more... and then wear them
smile.gif

Thanks to you... Now I'm headed to FA with my $30 off coupon to pick up some USAs.
smh.gif

Nice jacket GZA.

Hope these come down in price a little. Don't know if I should get em now, or try to wait it out a bit.

i still cant believe i got lucky to win the raffle.....i never get lucky with that type of stuff....i wish i could keep both the shoes but i had to get rid of the homes....too much money on the credit card for me....hopefully down the line the price for the homes goes down and i can cop them again

Originally Posted by never wear them

wearing these today. heading to Ontario Mills Nike Outlet. I'll keep you guys posted if there is anything kobe related.

4871518403_d8e910f974_z.jpg

4872128654_6862eed9b7_z.jpg

USAs > UWR imo...

DOPE.

haha Ed...your pics arent working on me for those USAs. Passin on em.

and thanks
eyes.gif
to all of you posting both pairs of BSs.....now I need both pairs
smh.gif

and just wanted to say thanks to the homie for helpin out. Glad we have some real NTers out there that look out for one another!! Thanks once again bro!!!

the hunt begins for homes now............

decided to pull the draft days out today.. Soryy for the blurry pics they are from my blackberry. Very underated color in my opinion.
390610611.jpg
390610610.jpg

Finally got my hands on a pair of Del Sols and got a chance to check out the USA's in person and they're real dope. That will be my next purchase.

Back
Top Bottom