OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I actually want the AM pack as well. My friend and I were going to split the pack because he wanted the HD's and I wanted the V's.

I think conceptually the AM pack is a cool idea, but poorly executed. I'd rather have the MLK's. For me the cream liner kills it and above all else the contest surrounding it as well.

The hype that's generated because of this "Staples Center sweepstakes release" really is unfortunate. I hope they release at HOH's and the like. For everyone on here that truly wants it to wear or collect, I really hope you guys are able to get your pairs! This just sounds like a reseller's dream and that's why I think it's unfortunate.

Of course IMHO

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I do want the AM pack..just gonna b difficult to cop with all the hypebeast Kobe fans out there..

haha tell me about it............

its gonna be straight chaos at HOHLA..............

still deciding if itll be worth it.. hopefully no camp for me if i win the contest.....
grin.gif

I like the HDs over the Vs in the pack...the cream on the sockliner on the Vs is leather so I kinda think thats a nice touch, kinda like the interior of an Aston Martin.

AM's are nice but might be impossible to get. So, i'll wait for the Blackouts and Davis' in July!   

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

If u guys saw Kobe with the new Dr. Dre Beats headphones in the tunnel tonight...real talk I was right behind him in line at Costa Mesa Best Buy when he bought them....it was pretty cool seein him and Big Black from Rob and Big in person...Lakers are gonna murder the jazz...will be interesting to see them vs. the Suns who are playing the best team basketball in my opinion right now....anyway if someone can please help me out with resources for ACE and DUKE sz 13s please msg me or email me at [email protected]

should've asked kobe to pick up a pair for you too
wink.gif

blackouts for game 4 would be dope...blackouts is nights out for utah basketball! lol sorry i just had to blurt it out
roll.gif

It doesn't make sense that he would be buying Beats headphones at Bestbuy when last year he rocked a Laker colorway made exclusively for him by Dr. Dre.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

If u guys saw Kobe with the new Dr. Dre Beats headphones in the tunnel tonight...real talk I was right behind him in line at Costa Mesa Best Buy when he bought them....it was pretty cool seein him and Big Black from Rob and Big in person...Lakers are gonna murder the jazz...will be interesting to see them vs. the Suns who are playing the best team basketball in my opinion right now....anyway if someone can please help me out with resources for ACE and DUKE sz 13s please msg me or email me at [email protected]

should've asked kobe to pick up a pair for you too
wink.gif

blackouts for game 4 would be dope...blackouts is nights out for utah basketball! lol sorry i just had to blurt it out
roll.gif

It doesn't make sense that he would be buying Beats headphones at Bestbuy when last year he rocked a Laker colorway made exclusively for him by Dr. Dre.

well.. he could've been buying then because his broke or he forgot them at home?

everyone has a cellphone and every cellphone has a cam now-a-days...we need proof! lol

yeah, I am not sure why kobe is buying them when he can get them for free from Dre.....

The laker ones last year were so cool though...

daughter wanted Kobes for her b-day...tried talking her into the white/pink pair, but she wanted to be like daddy
laugh.gif

t7z5nk.jpg

Man, just got a text from one of my friends, he said "I got the pack" and I was thinking in my head, he can't be talking about the AM pack can he? I asked him which pack, and indeed he was talking about the AM pack. I asked how he got them, and he said his friend got them for him. I didn't question him because he knows some people with big connects. I asked him if he could get me my size, but he said he only  had a 14 and 15, and they were supposed to be for some players at his school. I asked him if he knew how the release was going to work for this, and he was like yea, and he said he was glad he got his. Here is the pic he sent me, I asked him for more, so hopefully he responds soon.

^your friend is lucky. let us know when you find out about how the release will be for the AM. thanks a lot.

bd835392ea6b9ed91643162e4cf052303a857d1.pjpg

crappy phone pic, but was able to pick up a couple extra pairs of DK's while on vacation and Dukes were waiting on me when i got home, thanks to an NT hook-up (you know who you are).
smile.gif

-____- nice pick ups peks lol
not a fan of black shoes
and i was quick to pass on those DK's
then saw some dude with them on for morning hoops
and definitely caught my eye.

after the usa v's im done with the kobe v line. if the am pack does end dropping at hoh im sure i will cop 1 pack. i would really like to get my hands on one more pair of dk's though. since they are my favorite color of this shoe i have been rocking them alot. i copped the dk, all-stars, aces, and dukes so far. after looking at the sample pics of the kobe vi i would say the kobe v looks alot better imo. i know its way to early to judge, especailly when all i have seen is an all black sample pic, but the overall shape and look of the kobe vi has not impressed me at all.

Back
Top Bottom