OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

anyone know any nike bball gear that would look good with the aces? i just realized that i looked stupid playing ball in them the other day hahahaha wish i had a nike lower merion kobe jersey.. can't believe i passed up on them... stupid me..

Originally Posted by lj12

anyone know any nike bball gear that would look good with the aces? i just realized that i looked stupid playing ball in them the other day hahahaha wish i had a nike lower merion kobe jersey.. can't believe i passed up on them... stupid me..
is your game good? if not a matching fit wont help you or the shoes...
roll.gif
  im just kidding.  there is a "JUST DO IT" shirt you can buy at the outlets for like 10-12 bucks its grey with big just do it lettering in maroon that matches. OR http://aceshoops.com/?s=shop

Just Do It Tee = Hypebeast

South Coast Footlocker didn't have Del Sols..

And the Block Outlet is running out of sizes.  I couldn't find a size Small in the impulse shorts...

just copped the draft days.....i hafta say i am disappointed because on ftl website they have the purple laces, but they came with the white laces instead. oh well

Originally Posted by abstractability

And the Block Outlet is running out of sizes.  I couldn't find a size Small in the impulse shorts...
eyes.gif

i think the block only had M-XL sizes for the impulse shorts to begin with.. sorry bro
eyes.gif

hey are u the adrian that picked up the kobe iv pop homes from me a couple months ago?  (tustin market place)

Originally Posted by rukawa005

i think the block only had M-XL sizes for the impulse shorts to begin with.. sorry bro
eyes.gif

hey are u the adrian that picked up the kobe iv pop homes from me a couple months ago?  (tustin market place)
Lol. You're the Peter that's still saved on my Gchat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

eyes.gif

Lol. You're the Peter that's still saved on my Gchat.
laugh.gif

haha what up bro.  i see this shoe addiction is on going for ya.. hahahaha.

The block doesn't have dk impulse shorts right? I called and he said only blk/yellow and red but maybe he was mistaken.

HAHA seriously man.. still going strong though I have eased on the spending for a bit... You Home Finals are still in good hands and still DS... and I got lucky with the Away Finals at the outlets! Looks like you're getting back into it now that I see you posting!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The block doesn't have dk impulse shorts right? I called and he said only blk/yellow and red but maybe he was mistaken.

that is correct.. only black/yellow and red.  no dk impulse.

HAHA seriously man.. still going strong though I have eased on the spending for a bit... You Home Finals are still in good hands and still DS... and I got lucky with the Away Finals at the outlets! Looks like you're getting back into it now that I see you posting!

what the heck?!  away finals were at outlets?!?!  which one.  i hate u.. hahahaha.

wow really impressed with the way the usa's were produced. im still crossing my fingers for more pictures of the foil looking kobe v that releases in the fall.

FYI HOHLA has the Cali Finest tee for $25 instead of retail $30. Dont know if its a pricing error or something. Noticed it when they rang mine up at the register. Tee is
pimp.gif
Also they have the purple LA mamba tee on sale for $20. Retail is $25. 

^^ kobehead, how does the CALI FINEST tee fit?? loose, standard, or tight??

im 5'10, 175lbs. for reference. what size u get?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Its standard fit. Wow I have the same measurements as you lol 5"10 175 as well.
laugh.gif
I got a M.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Its standard fit. Wow I have the same measurements as you lol 5"10 175 as well.
laugh.gif
I got a M.
man im 5-6 150 and a M is way too tight.

Back
Top Bottom