OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

May 10 · Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Samples | Sneak Peek

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-1.jpg

At this point in the release cycle, we’re still seeing a steady flow of new Nike Zoom Kobe Vs, but wouldn’t you like to see the next upcoming Kobe Bryant signature?!  This mysterious sample appears to be an early version of the Zoom Kobe VI.  Whether this sample proves to be the final version or if it sees revisions is yet to be seen, but at least you can say you got an early glimpse.  Pictured above is another lowtop look, this particular pair going with a super-simple white-on-black colorway.  The shots are somewhat shadowy, but you can still make out Flywire on the side panels, plus an interestingly sculpted midsole.  There’s also a new ‘KB’ insignia on the heel whereupon the ‘B’ is pushed toward resembling an ‘8′, so check out more images after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for updates on all of Kobe’s Nikes.  via HoopChina

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-2.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

May 10 · Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Samples | Sneak Peek

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-1.jpg

At this point in the release cycle, we’re still seeing a steady flow of new Nike Zoom Kobe Vs, but wouldn’t you like to see the next upcoming Kobe Bryant signature?!  This mysterious sample appears to be an early version of the Zoom Kobe VI.  Whether this sample proves to be the final version or if it sees revisions is yet to be seen, but at least you can say you got an early glimpse.  Pictured above is another lowtop look, this particular pair going with a super-simple white-on-black colorway.  The shots are somewhat shadowy, but you can still make out Flywire on the side panels, plus an interestingly sculpted midsole.  There’s also a new ‘KB’ insignia on the heel whereupon the ‘B’ is pushed toward resembling an ‘8′, so check out more images after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for updates on all of Kobe’s Nikes.  via HoopChina

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-2.jpg

I highly doubt those will be the Kobe VI's. They look like a Kobe IV and V mix. Almost look like a Kobe "takedown" model

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

. Almost look like a Kobe "takedown" model

"Nike Blade Traction"?

I'd *guess* these are already months old... maybe to test an early version of the midsole/outsole, rather than the upper.

Or if it's a complete shoe, something along the lines of the Dream Seasons?

I love the IVs and Vs, but I want the VIs to look completely different from them. Change it up a bit Nike.

hmm another gimmick they are going to sell us? "blade traction"????

umm why would they make the B look like an 8 when he is now 24? that doesnt make sense, speaking of dk, if anything it sorta looks "batman-%@%" type of font

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by abstractability

I wear Kobe's mostly for casual since I suck at basketball.
There's always someone else on the court that is worst then yourself. Besides, it's a scientific fact that any Kobe shoe will instantly improve your game 60% of the time all the time. Good luck to all those who entered the AM pack sweepstakes. Hopefully someone in here will win and can give us some pics of the event at Staples Center. 
LOL, that's what I keep telling myself when I step on the court...but then I look around and everybody else is wearing the Kobe's, so it's back to ground zero hahaha

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by abstractability

I wear Kobe's mostly for casual since I suck at basketball.
There's always someone else on the court that is worst then yourself. Besides, it's a scientific fact that any Kobe shoe will instantly improve your game 60% of the time all the time. Good luck to all those who entered the AM pack sweepstakes. Hopefully someone in here will win and can give us some pics of the event at Staples Center. 
LOL, that's what I keep telling myself when I step on the court...but then I look around and everybody else is wearing the Kobe's, so it's back to ground zero hahaha
Seriously.. especially around socal... I just take my ball, tie a string to it, attach it to a pole and play a sport I'm actually good at, tether-ball.

I'm digging the K8 logo, I say it's a go for me!
I don't think it's a K8. I think it's a KB since he doesn't wear #8 anymore. Unless he's switching back a la Jordan 23-45-23??

Originally Posted by dimsum1

I don't think it's a K8. I think it's a KB since he doesn't wear #8 anymore. Unless he's switching back a la Jordan 23-45-23??
i think it's a B...but hey, if he does switch back to #8, sales will go up.  That's the only reason why Lebron wants to change his #.  Nothing to do with respect to Jordan..it's a marketing/sales thing

I'm hoping it's a 8 so that it shows a little bit of his legacy and then they could have 24 somewhere else.

Originally Posted by emjay

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i think it's a B...but hey, if he does switch back to #8, sales will go up.  That's the only reason why Lebron wants to change his #.  Nothing to do with respect to Jordan..it's a marketing/sales thing

Seriously, he's tired of Kobe selling more jerseys than him year after year.

I think the silver/grey kills the think pinks for me. A white heal and a clear sole would have sealed the deal for me.

VIs will be like the other Kobes. Looks like garbage in sample pics, but when they hit shelves they will look even prettier.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

does anyone know when the winners will be announced for the aston martin pack?

4. How will winners be selected?

On or about May 10, 2010, the Sponsor will select 221 potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the drawing.
--------------------------------------------------------------

You know it's going to be real stupid when they announce this tomorrow and 150/221 drawn are from another state. I seriously doubt most dudes are going to cop a plane ticket and cab fare/rental car to fly out to Staples for some shoes. I mean, when you tally up the costs re-sellers from out of state aren't going to make a whole lot...

^^ haha seriously, but i doubt it'll be completely "random". im sure they'll throw out out of staters prior to the random drawing.

heck, lets say you lived in SF or Norcal, 7-8 hour drive. would u make the trip????

Back
Top Bottom