OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

I agree with NWT. We had almost 13 months to order IDs. I ordered 2 pairs, and just the other day I thought about doing another, but its now too late.

The shoes will be ID-able throughout the run of the shoes....hell we were even luckier with the Vs, because IVs were taken down right when Vs went up.

Basically, if you didn't make any, you weren't going to.....you had plenty of time to make/order em. You snooze you lose.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You had over a year......

I don't get it...

man... i just crazy about the Kobe Vs n let myself go all the funds on to the Vs instead of other sneakers since like a month ago... i copped one IDs, and 8 pairs of other releases Vs within half month...
i can't do two more within this month...

i guess it is faith...

sigh

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Eastbay dropped the price of the V's to $104.99, but still has the excluded from discount tag on most of the recently released ones.

thanks for the heads up~
i think eastbay Ray explained it, said the marketing department of eastbay think it is 20% off for the price of $104.99 already.

So they r excluded from discount, and some of them have less sizes available, they let us to use discount on it.

I understand where you guys are coming from, a deadline date would be nice and convenient.
The thing is, people don't like payin for something that is gonna take weeks to receive

Were all in the same shoes. I hate paying almost 200 bucks, and waiting for my kicks to come in. But that's something you just gotta get over. It's hard I know
laugh.gif

^Agree with you guys, I am just thankful they left them up past the date the VI's were launched.

I ordered my first two pairs of V ID's on 1/1/2011, and they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I was hoping to see them in person, and then maybe order a couple more. But I am just glad that I was able to get a couple orders in.

Can't wait (Bart Scott) to see them tomorrow!

C...fire!!!

Ricky...very nice! I like how that yellow/swoosh/swoosh border came out on that last pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike is gooooooooooood!

They got you all by the balls! Hell even I'ma make another pair.

laugh.gif
 i knew you'd make another pair. i'm taking money out of my savings.. smh

Smh! Lol. I don't even know what to make tho. Just keep me posted.

And Decepticon, like i told you, I'm expecting a lot of jocking this time
laugh.gif

sasadf.jpg

had these in my locker for the longest time but never brought myself to pulling the trigger on them. i still don't think i will with all these releases this year either. feel free to jock if you're feeling them!

pimp.gif
I'm glad they brought them back up. Honestly the day after they got taken down, I called Nike and begged them to put them back up
laugh.gif
I was gonna buy the Rice 6s but I learned my lesson and bought my IDs. Never again will I sleep on IDs. Thank You Nike!

what do you guys think? 
screenshot20110124at636.png

here's the pair i'm gonna order hopefully

the heal, eyestay and tip are white, but i made the swoosh silver. should turn out good.
btw, XanGelicO where are you 
nerd.gif
 he was so sad the ID's were gone 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom