OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Has anyone ordered a cool grey inspired pair? I have been hesitating on these for a while because they look kind of blah on the screen, but I am thinking they would look good in person....Anyone have an actual pair they could post pictures of?

36135a60e549e38deb971bc9ab635b00128d13e.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

^ Thanks Al3x89.

I think those look alright....but yeah, not as good as I imagined. Would look better with the silver heel cup, and clear sole imo.....

Also, I don't know if you guys noticed, but my pairs seem to have a blue tint to the clear soles, when the early ID's with clear soles and white mid sole seem to just have strictly a clear sole. When did this change happen? I am not complaining, because I like the blue tint personally, but I was just curious. Here is my pic of one of my pairs again for reference:

38e35c2be29eea9aea2b16e7a4c2f4703a4c4ec.jpg

NWT, actually those milky clear soles r the clear soles i like more!

hope my clear soles will looked like tht n don't be yellowed so soon...

ordered 4 pairs of iDs within a month... but i have maybe 2 more want to do
thts too crazy...

I don't know if I can pull the trigger even though they are back up. Too much bills to pay and tons of shoes releasing. Was the free shipping always purchase or $175 or more? Swore it was $165 before.

Originally Posted by never wear them

One of my ids are looking milky now. Wore em like 5x, still no yellowing.

5332131286_10ebd20478_z.jpg

NWT- how u keep your soles so clean? The first ime I wore mines they got black as %%%!!

yea that's crazy for 5 wears. my one pair definitely looked worse than that after the first wear.

how can i stop myself from making more iDs and wanted to buy them?!

i feel like buying all the color schemes on the Vs... like at least a pair of navy, a pair of silver, a pair of grey, etc... love the Vs too much~

and i want most of my shoes clear soles on it, even though i know it will turn out bad after wearing them...

pimp.gif
my ID's have been ordered, thanks to you know who.

since the V and VI's have the same cushioning setup, i'm sure i can get the VI's feel (since it's better according to a few people) in my V's just by swapping the insoles.

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif
my ID's have been ordered, thanks to you know who.

since the V and VI's have the same cushioning setup, i'm sure i can get the VI's feel (since it's better according to a few people) in my V's just by swapping the insoles.
did the swap a couple weeks back.
yep, you'd get the feel of the 6s with an insole swap. but the 6s has a bit higher off the ground feel and the phylon
setup is more comfortable (more phylon resulting in height? I don't know...). But yeah, you'd have a bit of the 6
feel with the insole switch. and the shoe would be way tighter.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by never wear them

One of my ids are looking milky now. Wore em like 5x, still no yellowing.

5332131286_10ebd20478_z.jpg

NWT- how u keep your soles so clean? The first ime I wore mines they got black as %%%!!

Well this pair I decided to not ball in em. Ive only worn em to clipper/laker games and work (carpet) so they don't get too much asphalt or black-top wear. (that's an old pic btw. They still look like that tho)

that is an amazing pair......i think im going to id some more V's, i like them much more than the VI. one of my fav shoes ever

Ima just add a pack of dry-fit socks to push it to over then. I don't wanna travel to make them and then again to pick them up. Especially with all this crappy weather we've been getting. Thanks.

Thanks. I like these alot, I have another one like this I like too!

And the one I did for my God daughter is hot too

Maybe ill post the up tonight incase people forgot

I totally love these ones

These were made for my god daughter Keyana Osoria (hence KO)

This was a OKC inspired

I have like 8 KBV ID's

The all blue/gold/red are probably my favs.

I have a reverse snakepool also

Back
Top Bottom