OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a tie between the 1st and the 3rd one XanG.

SCO- if I had to pick,... The 1st one. w/o the white specks on a black midsole. Per previous ids posted, it looked sloppy, unlike a colored splatter on a white midsole. My opinion tho
yeah I was wondering what the white specks on black midsole looked like.  I couldnt find a picture of it in the thread.  Way too many pages
laugh.gif

Thanks for input tho.

^^thanks for you guys' advices.

i m still debating between these...
but somehow, i feel like the 2nd one looked more appealing to me... no offense to you guys' opinions at all...

hmmm i made the decision!
i will go for the third one! since i dont have any Kobes with Gold color on it~ the gold swoosh looked pretty nice.

thanks for you guys' opinions.

i m gonna make one more IDs with exotic finish... but i m debating on some details...

please give me some advices, guys!

thanks!

cba2551e774da78c1844ed2fe3aa06f2d27efa5.jpg
dee35467e3ab44c0759612624abab9bccc6f3e1.jpg

edf252de3c43977c1c64c13cabaed49cece74ee.jpg
bad25e0e594657c61684a0f61bb6de2b7fe2e57.jpg

it all comes down to personal preference. i'm not feelin any of the base prints at all but i like the midsole splatter so i'd say #2. i'm sure some would say the opposite but you should just look at peoples' pics and decide what you like.

i'm not a fan of speckles or the base prints on any shoe. speckles make it look childish, and the print makes it look tacky imo

Are you calling me childish and tacky!?

Oh, and btw, I added speckles on your ids

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yes i am! haha jk jk

nice try bud. too bad speckles aren't available on the VI 
tongue.gif

i'll have the ID's next weekend prob (not this). gotta wait for my cuz to come back from buffalo.

thanks for you guys' opinions~
i think i will go for with speckle only~
use print on top feels like too much going on... n it will draw the attention out from the exotic finish eyelets...

Well....

Y'all can say goodbye to these...... No longer available/ taking orders for these.

This shoe was fun. Great options. Ima see if I can go all the way back to post all ids.

oh... $%$$....
omg... the past 3 days i had been headache n debating all these colorways... T- T
guess i have to move on... i showed love too late for the Vs...
sigh...
guess i will do the CWs on the VIs then...

Too many chance to make one just didn't want to fork over the cash. No big deal, I have enough pairs of the V anyways.

NikeId really needs to indicate when they will take down a pair.. So people who want to get in 1-2 last pairs in know when to.

Ended up with only 1 pair that I should get within the next 3 weeks... There were 2 more I wanted to make and was going to  next week..

plus the VIs going up is a pretty good indicator that the Vs are about to go down, i'm surprised they were up this long

damn....i wanted to ID one more pair. Oh well, i guess I will make some VI's. Just waiting on some more colors and features.

You had over a year......

I don't get it...
I'm just saying.. Give a definitive date.. And post it on the site..

I understand the we had a year... But they do that with a lot of things, it is there yesterday, you check today it was gone..

And as seen on this thread, it takes a while for people to pull the trigger.

It would be in Nike's best interest to put a date to add that sense of urgency and have people who have 1 last minute ID they want to get made, and this pushes them to make it.

Eastbay dropped the price of the V's to $104.99, but still has the excluded from discount tag on most of the recently released ones.

I learned my lesson from last year. 
Had two in my locker, but never pulled the trigger. 
Once the VI IDs came up, I immediately copped.
V IDs are on their way!
I wouldn't mind a date letting us know when products were being taken down as well.

Back
Top Bottom