OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by bballkid11

cb936f53451c75e284aa71b6d3411b8afabba8c7.pjpg

and here I thought the BL's would look good in any light or backdrop.....
wth was i thinkin.....
laugh.gif
 just bustin ya chops....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...not sure?

Does anyone know if DKs are releasing on the 20th? I'd like to know too...I wear a 13, but think I can squeeze into a 9.5 so if someone has a 9.5 PM me.

Looking for a pair in a size ranging from 9.5 - 12.  I can fit into any of those sizes>

honestly..that sounds dumb as hell
laugh.gif

Your Boy: What size are you?
You: I'm like umm a 9.5/12ish?

I hate UPS not giving me expected arrival time on my ASGs. I think I'll get em tomorrow...they're in Cali now.

USCs are pretty dope....but I'm not a college sports fan, so they'll be passed on. LMs are looking dope too...dope enough that I might just have to get em if I can......maybe?

Oh yeah...it has been said in here that DKs are dropping on saturday OUTSIDE OF THE US my homie (in Canada) also confirmed this and the Lees as well. Ugh....I'm thinking about getting the Lees now smh.
roll.gif

It's okay Shaun.

Ron...not sure?

Does anyone know if DKs are releasing on the 20th? I'd like to know too...I wear a 13, but think I can squeeze into a 9.5 so if someone has a 9.5 PM me.

That's AMAZING!  Hahahaha!

It's confirmed. DARK KNIGHTS are Champs and finishline exclusive. Some Nike factories might recieve some. They are releasing tomorrow. Just trying to help some of y'all. Good luck

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's confirmed. DARK KNIGHTS are Champs and finishline exclusive. Some Nike factories might recieve some. They are releasing tomorrow. Just trying to help some of y'all. Good luck

is this true? can anyone else confirm this? will they be up on finishline.com sometime tomorrow? what about champs?

In the states too?

i hope it's true, but the info sounds rocky. i haven't seen finishline (online at least) carry the kobe v line. i think the 2/20 release is for international. hopefully not though.

I havent seen Finishline or Champs in my area carry any Kobes. I also asked a buddy of mine who works at Finishline and he tells me that they never get Kobes. Good Luck tho but If anyone is interested I got an extra Size 10 in DKs. Doesnt really matter if I sell or not wouldnt mind having a second pair.

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

I havent seen Finishline or Champs in my area carry any Kobes. I also asked a buddy of mine who works at Finishline and he tells me that they never get Kobes. Good Luck tho but If anyone is interested I got an extra Size 10 in DKs. Doesnt really matter if I sell or not wouldnt mind having a second pair.

Pm me

Originally Posted by Tjay

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Pm me

why don't YOU just pm him?
laugh.gif
$$@?

Too much jmizzo. IMO
It sound like too much but considering retail + tax would be about $142 for me, then shipping $12....$154....$15 more is not too bad....

I am justifying it to myself....lol

Back
Top Bottom