OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

no need? Have you seen the tape around Kobe's ankles? If one of the most graceful athletes in the world tapes up in these you know my clumsy *%# is adding a little protection.
Ankle Brace is not the same as ankle tape. If you got ankle brace on then your feet would likely to pop out of the shoes because the V is lower than the IV . Wearing an ankle brace will alter the ZKV support and make it become unstable. Not recommended

anybody knows retro_kickz on ebay? im looking for a pair of chaos...cant find my size in my local FL....many thx...

I'm in Adelaide, South Australia.  My Footlocker in the city are getting both the Bruce Lee's and the Dark Knights!!! 
Hope they get the All-Stars too.

If you could cop one of the 3 colour ways above, which one would you guys go for? 

Originally Posted by bee dubskins

...the Bruce Lee's and the Dark Knights!
...the All-Stars too.

If you could cop one of the 3 colour ways above, which one would you guys go for? 
I've only seen the BLs and the DKs in person, but out of the three if you want a sneaker that is practical for everyday use then the DKs win hands down. I love my pair! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Bruce Lees drop ready?? If not wen?

What about the black / yello. V wen that internationally
internationally they have. in the US feb.6 is what been said.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

no need? Have you seen the tape around Kobe's ankles? If one of the most graceful athletes in the world tapes up in these you know my clumsy *%# is adding a little protection.
being low top is the reason why you bought this shoe. there is no need for extra protection. Ankle protection is so overrated.
tired.gif

^^Thanks for the help sdubl.
now i need to find my way to get those bruce lees... ha
but a good way to start off the day after horrible weekend.

seen a few DK ending for about 160 on ebay, not bad I guess, anyway V > IV, didn't think I would say that

I saw Kobe wear the DK's while he was on his way to Boston this morning on NBA countdown. Just shows how clean they look on the court and casually. Gotta love them V's!

Back
Top Bottom