OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

okay enough enough enough.

This thread will soon be back once Kobe reveals the shoe tomorrow night. Make sure to tune in. Follow via nikebasketball on facebook or twitter.

I'm excited.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

okay enough enough enough.

This thread will soon be back once Kobe reveals the shoe tomorrow night. Make sure to tune in. Follow via nikebasketball on facebook or twitter.

I'm excited.

same! can't wait
pimp.gif

And I just realized, no MPLS colourway pics yet? They were one of my fav of the IV's (looking for a pair!)

NT, I'm bored. Made some modifications to the white/red colourway. I really don't know where the hell Nike is going with speckles or these stupid polkadots on the laces.

Anyways this is my version.

22809864.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

I'm liking those yellow and black ones.....hopefully they are wider then the IV's
I rarely wear my ID's oh well

the IVs were perfect i hope they dnt change

I thought they were putting them on ID on Christmas like they did with the IV's last year.

Not sure if that was confirmed information though.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ How do you know Nike is going to charge $10-15 extra just for a box. Even the P-Rods come in with a special box and there priced at $90.

Yeah exactly! So do team Jordan and Nike Sportwear.
Exactly... I am not trying to make a LeBron vs Kobe case (actually I am tired of people suggesting that), but there are so many other shoes thatcome with special boxes.
And I don't think a box has a direct influence on the price... definitely not $10-15.
I just think, in my humble opinion, Kobe should get a box. Period.

Moving on... I will definitely try out the ZKV once it drops... 2x Zoom Air is always welcome
pimp.gif

to all who are concerned about the "box", nike and footlocker will team up for a revolutionary idea which will change the way the consumer views nikeboxes... the shoes will now come with a special 4 pack of limited edition sharpie x nike collab markers for special custom artist with brilliant minds tocreate the ultimate 1 of 1 kobe box! here's the awesome part, you get to stock it next to you favorite jordan,lebron and nike sportwear boxes!!!!

kill that noise, i aint concerned abouta box, boxes dont look nice on feet yall!!!!

on to the kobe V's..i really hope that the "duke" colorway drops!!! those are butter!! oregon ducks need a special colorway too!!!

Nikebasketball twitter states that The Zoom Kobe V will be revealed at the Great Western Forum in LA. I wonder if its open to the public?

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

freshsince85 wrote:

Nikebasketball twitter states that The Zoom Kobe V will be revealed at the Great Western Forum in LA. I wonder if its open to the public?
No, it's says it's not open to the public, just to stay tuned to updates.

http://twitter.com/Nikebasketball

Smh.. I was about to ride my bike up there! They should have a live stream for this...

There was one last year... why not this year.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No, it's says it's not open to the public, just to stay tuned to updates.

http://twitter.com/Nikebasketball

Smh.. I was about to ride my bike up there! They should have a live stream for this...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom