OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by freshsince85

This is the current status update on the Nike Basketball Facebook page..

"Kobe Bryant will be revealing the Zoom Kobe V on Tuesday, December 8 in Los Angeles. Make sure to follow nikebasketball on Twitter - and the #KobeV hashtag - for live updates all day."

No other details were given... I wonder where this will be taking place as the Lakers are off that day and don't play till Wednesday?
Interesting... the sooner the better!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by abstractability

i actually like the plain box better. not as flashy.
IMHO vibrant Orange is more flashy than sleek Black. That's the problem... they're too damn flashy. Make my room look ugly.

i guess in a sea of orange boxes, another color would stand out.

I'm just saying I prefer this:
IMG_4234.JPG

over this:

IMG_4233.JPG

SMH.

... and YES... that's a factor when buying shoes.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

I really doubt Kobe is going to reveal his KBV's tomorrow. He'll be doing it on Christmas day i believe.. But i may be wrong.
You are wrong. He is doing a media event on the shoes tomorrow, but most likely playing in them for thefirst time Christmas Day.

I dont care when kobe's gonna rock the V's, i care more about when I'm gonna be rockin them! lol lets go!

SMH.

Are you really serious? The box has to be nice for you to buy the shoes?
laugh.gif

That's seriously one of the most dumbest things I've ever heard.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

SMH.

laugh.gif

Read again what I wrote. That's A factor... not THE factor. Easier storage and drawer boxes are always welcome. Make things easier.

greg, you would hate to have my room. as i throw every box away.....
i have only kept 3-4 but currently there's random factory tags and paperwork in them ( no shoes )
i hated the avalanches, and having to go through tons of boxes to find what i want to wear.
and i thought the writing on the box of what the shoe is, is tacky and sloppy, as well as putting pictures on your boxes of the shoe.
but, that's just me...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

SMH.

laugh.gif

Read again what I wrote. That's A factor... not THE factor. Easier storage and drawer boxes are always welcome. Make things easier.

The drawer boxes are a plus most definitely, but Nike will charge you the extra $10-15, and I don't believe it's worth it at all.

So if it saves everyone extra money with the simple boxes, I'm not complaining at all.

By the way, I forgot to tell you, nice collection.
pimp.gif

LBJ boxes are like his game, Flashy but what counts are the kicks. It would be nice to get a Kobe box, but as long as they do the shoe right I'm good.

cant wait to get these, i think ill pass on the chaos. see myself getting 3-5 different colorways

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I really doubt Kobe is going to reveal his KBV's tomorrow. He'll be doing it on Christmas day i believe.. But i may be wrong.
You are wrong. He is doing a media event on the shoes tomorrow, but most likely playing in them for the first time Christmas Day.
read that also on the Nikebasketball facebook page..

I'm just saying I prefer this:
IMG_4234.JPG

over this:

IMG_4233.JPG

SMH.

You're right! Lebron's boxes are whole lot nicer than the standard Nike boxes. To me its all about respect, you want to hype up Kobe vs LeBron. Givethe man his own box. Its time!

Its making me so mad!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You're right! Lebron's boxes are whole lot nicer than the standard Nike boxes. To me its all about respect, you want to hype up Kobe vs LeBron. Give the man his own box. Its time!

Its making me so mad!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You really are still complaining about a box? Seriously, you want to pay the extra $10-15 for a damn box? Because you know Nike will do that.

^ How do you know Nike is going to charge $10-15 extra just for a box. Even the P-Rods come in with a special box and there priced at $90.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

You are wrong. He is doing a media event on the shoes tomorrow, but most likely playing in them for the first time Christmas Day.
read that also on the Nikebasketball facebook page..

i thought you meant he'll be playing in them. HA
happy.gif
but yeah.. can't wait.

I swear.... This thread went down hill. Y'all killed it man. Making me not even wana participate. Someone bring back the old thread. Update it pls!!!!Talking about who's box looks better and how Kobe this and lebron that...

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ How do you know Nike is going to charge $10-15 extra just for a box. Even the P-Rods come in with a special box and there priced at $90.

Yeah exactly! So do team Jordan and Nike Sportwear.

kobe_hyperdunk_mamba_box.jpg

mvp-nike-kobe-iii-sl-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom